How to Check if You Had Subhuman Prenatal T in 10 Seconds

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Apologies for the vulgar content boiz, but this is legit. It’s called the taint or anogenital distance. It is in fact the MOST dimorphic trait in mammals, this measurement is about double in males vs females.

83A4F23B 48AB 4CF6 800B 60F38B7CB7C7

It has been studied that with more phthalates and xenoestrogens in society, the male taint size has been steadily decreasing- aka the emasculation of males. It’s the most correlated factor with low prenatal T and a women being exposed to high xenoestrogens during pregnancy.

Men whose AGD is shorter than the median length -- around 2 inches (52 mm) -- have seven times the chance of being sub-fertile as those with a longer AGD, according to a study published on Friday in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.

Over if you’re sub 2 inches :feelshah::tiny::Comfy::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 9801, Hero of the Imperium and 36 others
Low taint will also inhibit running bbc grey sweatpants bulge game :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Melo95, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
isn't prenatal T the most deciding factor if you've got a big dick or not? i thought that would be a more tell tale sign

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6695
ok lets see

• +1
Reactions: thecel
2.7 but this is autistic af to measure

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, thecel, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 17791, teenmax and 24 others
isn't prenatal T the most deciding factor if you've got a big dick or not? i thought that would be a more tell tale sign
girth or length? I have a 6.7 but 4.7 pencil dick.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, thecel and .👽.
Apologies for the vulgar content boiz, but this is legit. It’s called the taint or anogenital distance. It is in fact the MOST dimorphic trait in mammals, this measurement is about double in males vs females.

View attachment 1476406

It has been studied that with more phthalates and xenoestrogens in society, the male taint size has been steadily decreasing- aka the emasculation of males. It’s the most correlated factor with low prenatal T and a women being exposed to high xenoestrogens during pregnancy.

Men whose AGD is shorter than the median length -- around 2 inches (52 mm) -- have seven times the chance of being sub-fertile as those with a longer AGD, according to a study published on Friday in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.

3.8 inches 💪💪💪💪

• Woah
my distance is 0.1 inches

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, SAR, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Didn't read instructions, finger stuck in asshole

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17791, Bobbyboy and 4 others
Jokes aside im 2 inches exactly :feelsyay:

• Woah
i got 4 isnt 2 really little for men?
mine was about 4 too. the 2 average was from 128 n, probably soy concentration in the study cohort area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Lmao
No way you're all really fucking measuring your taints

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Melo95, AscendingHero and 2 others
Just roughly measured mine by comparing to my hand

Shits like 5-6 inches jfl

Measured 3.9 inches. I'm guessing the average for men in the west will be closer to 3-4 inches rather than 2 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain
Little over 2 inches but i T mog every faggot on this website

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 1 other person
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE PICKED UP THE TAINTPILL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thereallegend
Idk about this but the index finger ring finger thing at least is total bullshit. I have index finger that is longer than my ring finger, but so do my father and grandfather and basically everyone in our family. My father was a jock chad and my grandfather was a fucking psychopathic school bully chad. :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 6423
ok ill pm you a pic of my taint can u measure?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 14160
I got a big dick and i am extremely low t facially

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude

View attachment 1476406

Almost 5 inches, I don't believe there's guys sub 2 inches. There's just no way.

wash your hands after boyos :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14160
My taint is pretty much nom existent but I have good 2d to 4d ratio and frame

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
thermonuclear chadpill

the taint is also known as the chad. Dead serious. Look it up in The Urban Dictionary.

no it’s ethnicity

Asian guys dicks’ are shorter than their taints

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
Leaked some precum while trying to measure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, thecel and Deleted member 14160
Lmao elab? this is interesting af.

Does this improve as you get older like in puberty:feelsohh:
The longer the perineum the farther out or up your genitals are if that makes sense lmfao. @thecel sama would know

51E1E49B 8C1B 42EA B5CF FED9A7C68DCB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
Having a big taint isn’t all good. Back when is was an ugo during swim team I’d get made of constantly for being a perv with a bulge.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
Having a big taint isn’t all good. Back when is was an ugo during swim team I’d get made of constantly for being a perv with a bulge.
Nigha I made this post for lolz but people started legit reacting it so I went along with it :Comfy:. Sums up all of my posts even the one that is stickied right now @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Nigha I made this post for lolz but people started legit reacting it so I went along with it :Comfy:. Sums up all of my posts even the one that is stickied right now @StrangerDanger
no wonder my cock sticks so much forward thanks for clarifying

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
make more of this 10 sec threads

Average length is 52mm? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:, wtfno way thats true JFL, mine is between 78-85mm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17791, Edgar and 1 other person
Over if you can't stick your tongue in a girls pussy by pushing it between her ass cheeks. That means she's not a woman and probably a larping tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

View attachment 1476406

3 inches i think. Atleast over 2.5.

Jfl @ niggas saying they have 6 inch taints :lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Rush so what’re we working :what::what:

@PCT01 @David Rothschild @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @slop slinger this thread was my magnum opus tbh. Really had niggas measuring their taints itt :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
@PCT01 @David Rothschild @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @slop slinger this thread was my magnum opus tbh. Really had niggas measuring their taints itt :Comfy:
My taint is around 5cm.:feelstrash:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

View attachment 1476406

MOGS MY TAINT IS ALMOST 5 INCHES JUST MEASURED