How To Check If You Have Robust Face (Under Fat) in 10 Seconds

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Okay this might be too aspie for my own good but holy shit I think it’s legit for assessing your lean potential.

My bathroom light went out last night so I had the light on outside the bathroom as I went to brush my teeth.

Holy fuck at the striations, contouring and hollows :oops::oops: legit thought I looked like Ballou for a second. More leanmaxxing fuel

Brush your teeth while bathroom light off and a different lighting source outside is on, and assess robustness during :oops::oops:

This could be a cope that happens to everyone so could more niggas try this out and report back their findings :oops::oops: idk who here is boneless I’ll just tag alien nigga @.👽.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BasedUgandacel, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
ronaldo fucking your thread
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 14160
the best way is to lean out, or to feel your bones.

bruh when you gonna send full pics bhai
you've been saying for months now:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Brush your teeth while bathroom light off and a different lighting source outside is on, and assess robustness during
can confirm
was o pry for a whole 10 mins
mirin
had the song laying too in the background
then i took a selfie and realized my subhumanity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anomaly and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .👽.
Same thing happens to me but fuck it im too busy with school and shit cant lean out atm so im gonna stay a fat fuck for a few more months

bruh when you gonna send full pics bhai
you've been saying for months now:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
There is no point, I didnt turn out to have a harmonious face :feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Nig just make the mog battle

Okay this might be too aspie for my own good but holy shit I think it’s legit for assessing your lean potential.

My bathroom light went out last night so I had the light on outside the bathroom as I went to brush my teeth.

Holy fuck at the striations, contouring and hollows :oops::oops: legit thought I looked like Ballou for a second. More leanmaxxing fuel

Brush your teeth while bathroom light off and a different lighting source outside is on, and assess robustness during :oops::oops:

This could be a cope that happens to everyone so could more niggas try this out and report back their findings :oops::oops: idk who here is boneless I’ll just tag alien nigga @.👽.

same my pills make me look like gandy, but dont know why i look like a subhuman after a while

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, UglyGod360 and nosemaxxing
I’ve noticed even people like Sean Opry have infra hollowing in certain lighting like here. Is that much normal or above average @StrangerDanger

good infras like barrett or jeff said are rare

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 14160
this ain't even that robust
robust = large bones like Cavill, Matt Lemond, Hexum, Lundgren, Drago, Carmack, Fabien Pelous
barnett_josh640.jpg
b64642af63cdcc12f5c25086228705f2.jpg
Fabien%20Pelous.png
Ballou mogs tbh. So what does Ballou count as then?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger