How to chew without temporalis muscle

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
Hello when ever I chew my temporalis muscle swells and my masseter dosent making my head look round. Please how can I chew without my temporalis muscle but with my masseter

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
You can’t

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
I saw a thread of a guy that limited his movement of his temporalis and it atrophied
more info this?

chew like u grind ur lower jaw forward n u will see u minimise temporalis compared to when u clench normally

im conflicted on this too. some say temporalis chewing could widen zygos, n has its own purposes but imo masseter only maybe better

@Ekil73_YT @AscendingHero @mvp2v1 what u think bout masseter vs temporal chew pattern?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
im conflicted on this too. some say temporalis chewing could widen zygos, n has its own purposes but imo masseter only maybe better

@Ekil73_YT @AscendingHero @mvp2v1 what u think bout masseter vs temporal chew pattern?
A hypertrophies temporalis is almost always a looksmin. And the only result one can be sure to gain from chewing is muscle hypertrophy. Therefore, The masster muscle should be targeted. If you could be sure that bone change is practical through chewing, then messing around with the temporalis would be validated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
A hypertrophies temporalis is almost always a looksmin. And the only result one can be sure to gain from chewing is muscle hypertrophy. Therefore, The masster muscle should be targeted. If you could be sure that bone change is practical through chewing, then messing around with the temporalis would be validated.
yup i chew in forward motion now as get no temporalis action when do that, target lower masseters too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854