How to cholesterolmaxx?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
To increase HDL-cholesterol is I think easier than decreasing LDL-cholesterol, so what would be the best for your body or most optimal way to do it?

I know avocados can possibly increase HDL-cholesterol if eaten daily (not sure by how much), would supplements or something else be a great maxx too?

To increase HDL-cholesterol is I think easier than decreasing LDL-cholesterol, so what would be the best for your body or most optimal way to do it?

I know avocados can possibly increase HDL-cholesterol if eaten daily (not sure by how much), would supplements or something else be a great maxx too?
Eggs, butter and cistanche

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and JCaesar
overall healthness

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Make yourself 5-6 eggs a day with a tablespoon of butter

• +1
Reactions: MegaMogger99 and JCaesar
What does the butter do?
Shit ton of cholesterol and healthy fats + the eggs which we all know are high in cholesterol

• +1
Shit ton of cholesterol and healthy fats + the eggs which we all know are high in cholesterol
Is there a difference if you eat butter in bread or other foods that contain it?

Is there a difference if you eat butter in bread or other foods that contain it?
Yes, best to eat pure butter with no salt made from high quality ingredients. Most other premade foods have “butter” that’s just made out of seed oils.

• +1
Yes, best to eat pure butter with no salt made from high quality ingredients. Most other premade foods have “butter” that’s just made out of seed oils.
Wait doesn't butter also increase LDL cholesterol? How is it good for HDL

Wait doesn't butter also increase LDL cholesterol? How is it good for HDL
Stop overthinking it you’ll get the same effects of putting shitty food in your system by stressing out so much, don’t be a low T fag. Stick to eggs if you’re scared of butter, simple.

• +1
Stop overthinking it you’ll get the same effects of putting shitty food in your system by stressing out so much, don’t be a low T fag. Stick to eggs if you’re scared of butter, simple.
I might be overthinking but every place says it increases LDL so I wasnt too sure about it, eggs and cistanche seem great tho.

I might be overthinking but every place says it increases LDL so I wasnt too sure about it, eggs and cistanche seem great tho.
Just stick to non processed food, REAL butter. bad cholesterol comes from the average American diet (fast food). Find organic butter with as little ingredients as possible and add it.

• +1
Block of cheddar cheese 20cm x 20 cm x 20 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegaMogger99 and JCaesar
Just stick to non processed food, REAL butter. bad cholesterol comes from the average American diet (fast food). Find organic butter with as little ingredients as possible and add it.
Oh, makes sense tbh, I guess butter being bad comes from all the processed ones (which is why I had stopped eating it in the first place), will try getting organic butter, Thanks for the help

Egg

• +1