How to choose a partner

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
My father is a diabetic manlet but really fair skinned ..he settled for my whore mother only cause she was thin and in his mind he probably thought that's what I can get ..many of you here automatically think thin>fat without acknowledging the facial features., Colour bla bla ..my whore mother is almost close to olive and turns literal shit in the summers ..and has a bug nose ...while my father is kinda diabetic , i think if there is anything remotely good looking about me it's probably from my father's side ..

Fair skin - check

Not pure subhuman look - check

High iq - check (this is a gamble but all the people from my fatehrs side are accomplished professors , even the cousins from father's side are intellectuals ..one legit passed out as top 4 from the whole state , while the cousins from mother's side are unironically low iq atleast that's what I'm assuming ..two of the cousins that i have are literally jobless 28 and 30 year olds who wouldn't be surviving if it wasn't for their father letting them stay at home)

Now what did i get from my whore mother

I turn almost shitskinned if i spend too much time in the sun -probably inherited from that whore

My nose altho not as potato as hers is still potato tier to the average man out there -also from her

So people , please don't reject fat women just cause they are fat ..do look at their facial features ...

Fat woman with nice features > subhuman foid with shit features

i put it in the looksmaxxing section cause this is legit a looksmaxxing tip of you don't want your successors to suffer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
Most of us dont have the luxury of choosing bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gonthar, AscendingHero and 5 others
Also my mom was fat but good looking and my ugly manlet dad somehow got her. but the only reason he got her good genes is cos shes a low value piece of shit that let her get fat. and then she proceeded to continue being low value and barely fed me as a child as raised me as a pussyhole

Blackpill really does always come to collect in some way

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18340 and Danish_Retard
Also my mom was fat but good looking and my ugly manlet dad somehow got her. but the only reason he got her good genes is cos shes a low value piece of shit that let her get fat. and then she proceeded to continue being low value and barely fed me as a child as raised me as a pussyhole

Blackpill really does always come to collect in some way
By some miracle , if i ever change my mind to kill myself and get over this incel phase ...I'm breeding only with the goal of making my son a giagachad ..not even Chad ..no daughters cause females are natural whores and i would go for female infanticide if i get my hypothetical then wife pregnant with that retarded female chromosome

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
By some miracle , if i ever change my mind to kill myself and get over this incel phase ...I'm breeding only with the goal of making my son a giagachad ..not even Chad ..no daughters cause females are natural whores and i would go for female infanticide if i get my hypothetical then wife pregnant
Surrogate mother implanted with 6ft nordic stacey egg bro £££

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
By some miracle , if i ever change my mind to kill myself and get over this incel phase ...I'm breeding only with the goal of making my son a giagachad ..not even Chad ..no daughters cause females are natural whores and i would go for female infanticide if i get my hypothetical then wife pregnant with that retarded female chromosome
gev0pl3ml7x01.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829, Chadlitecel and 2 others
strange man

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
settle with nothing less than a gigastacy, nothing but the best op

no woman will ever approach you

1) Face and hair
2) Body (muscular glutes, muscular legs, big boobs, slim waist, good height)
3) Good Personality
4) Her body count compared to mine (cannot be more than mine)

• Love it
Getting a hot fat chick and force-starve her into normality is one of my goals in life.

• Love it

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
1) Face and hair
2) Body (muscular glutes, muscular legs, big boobs, slim waist, good height)
3) Good Personality
4) Her body count compared to mine (cannot be more than mine)
"4) Her body count compared to mine (cannot be more than mine)"
Forget about it.

"4) Her body count compared to mine (cannot be more than mine)"
Forget about it.
I mean, she can have a few ex-boyfriends, but I wouldn't get into an LTR with a hoe, that is what I meant.