How to clean hair during noshampoo?

U

Umbra

Retired
I use shampoo once a week (sunday) and every time i use it i get oily scalp and dandruff and itching + hard water cause i'm in an urban environment rn. Rest of the days i just use a conditioner (has alcohol in it) to hydrate my hair, idfk man these jewish products rlly fuck you up.

I will try doing noshampoo but how will i clean my hair if it gets oily?

Is no poo even legit?

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
i had dreadlocks for about a year and during that time i couldnt wash them, or had to wash them very little. your scalp naturally adapts after about a month. nowadays i dont have dreadlocks but i havent used shampoo for a long time, probably 2 years, and i have no problems at all
i only may use shampoo before i get a haircut just incase my head is dirty or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Umbra and zeke714
i had dreadlocks for about a year and during that time i couldnt wash them, or had to wash them very little. your scalp naturally adapts after about a month. nowadays i dont have dreadlocks but i havent used shampoo for a long time, probably 2 years, and i have no problems at all
i only may use shampoo before i get a haircut just incase my head is dirty or something
How do you solve itchy/dry/flakey scalp?

• +1
Is no poo even legit?
it's a meme

just find a shampoo that works for you and use 2-3 times per week with conditioner in between

• +1
Reactions: Slob and zeke714
I thank jews for conditioner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Umbra
idk u kinda need to stay home alone for the first week lol. my hair used to get greasy in 6 hours after shower. Now it's 3-4 days. Not rlly planning on making it longer, so I just shampoo hair two times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Umbra
idk u kinda need to stay home alone for the first week lol. my hair used to get greasy in 6 hours after shower. Now it's 3-4 days
but you still shower with water between those days no?

• +1
Is no poo even legit?
Depends on your hair type, genetics, lifestyle and if u have hard water or not, lots of chemicals these days, hard to stay 100% natural

Nopoo has always made my hair greasy and clumpy. It did not adjust to nopoo even after months.

• So Sad
What if it doesnt adapt? Do i wear a cap in public until it fixes itself? Do i wash with warm or cold water? I got wavy hair btw

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What if it doesnt adapt? Do i wear a cap in public until it fixes itself? Do i wash with warm or cold water? I got wavy hair btw
what i recommend is
first start of with washing twice a week
then move on to once a week
then move to once every two weeks
(washing with shampoo, you can shower everyday, maybe not, whatever you want so it isnt too fucked up (greasy ))

or something similar
i think thats how i did it

probably not too hot not too cold water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Umbra
what i recommend is
first start of with washing twice a week
then move on to once a week
then move to once every two weeks
(washing with shampoo, you can shower everyday, maybe not, whatever you want so it isnt too fucked up (greasy ))

or something similar
i think thats how i did it

probably not too hot not too cold water
As i said currently i only wash once a week and my scalp feels like a warzone tbh, i cant imagine washing 2 or 3 times a week with shampoo, i did that before i bought conditioner. Should i drop the conditioner too ? What will i use to wash my hair after ? Apple cider vinegar? Baking soda? What about hydratating? Fucking jews and their products

• +1
As i said currently i only wash once a week and my scalp feels like a warzone tbh, i cant imagine washing 2 or 3 times a week with shampoo, i did that before i bought conditioner. Should i drop the conditioner too ? What will i use to wash my hair after ? Apple cider vinegar? Baking soda? What about hydratating? Fucking jews and their products
yes drop conditior, drop all product

do you have long hair? maybe get short haircut, itll all matter less

• +1
yes drop conditior, drop all product

do you have long hair? maybe get short haircut, itll all matter less
I look bad with short hair plus i got a hear face shape so i need to balance my features out. I'm planning on having longer hair, like no longer than ears. Currently my hair is growing, not buzzcut level, my hair is 7cm long

• +1
I look bad with short hair plus i got a hear face shape so i need to balance my features out. I'm planning on having longer hair, like no longer than ears. Currently my hair is growing, not buzzcut level, my hair is 7cm long
can you send pic?
no leak i promise, if i leak my mother dies in her sleep

• JFL
I wasn’t gonna help but no shampoo is a meme

If you want better hair get a conditioner with no silicones (why the fuck would you get something with alcohol?).

Since you have dandruff use nizoral once a week. The inflammation from the fungal infection will rape your hair if you don’t treat it

• +1
I wasn’t gonna help but no shampoo is a meme

If you want better hair get a conditioner with no silicones (why the fuck would you get something with alcohol?).

Since you have dandruff use nizoral once a week. The inflammation from the fungal infection will rape your hair if you don’t treat it
How do i know if my dandruff is fungi based and not coming from another source?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
How do i know if my dandruff is fungi based and not coming from another source?
All dandruff is fungi based dude :lul:

Very very low chance it’s from a dry scalp, which isn’t your case since it’s oily as well.

The over production of sebum will lure in fungi like a buffet, that will cause inflammation and that inflammation will call in DHT to try and fix it

What’s your reason no-pooing? Genuinely curious I dead it and my head stunk of shit for months and looked terrible

• +1
You should get a scalp exfoliater as well it’s probably help with your no shampoo shit and along with Nizoral help remove dandruff

• +1
All dandruff is fungi based dude :lul:

Very very low chance it’s from a dry scalp, which isn’t your case since it’s oily as well.

The over production of sebum will lure in fungi like a buffet, that will cause inflammation and that inflammation will call in DHT to try and fix it

What’s your reason no-pooing? Genuinely curious I dead it and my head stunk of shit for months and looked terrible
Well thing is my hair is either oily or dry it's so fucking weird i cant pinpoint my porosity , my hair type etc bcs it changes so much, a user here recommended me t he ray peat diet + living a healthier life in general and it will fix things by themselves

I want to try nopoo so my scalp resets completely from all products i put in it. I also want to get rid of cancer producing chemicals in shampoos and other degenerate stuff in those products, since i got wavy natural hair and all my life i fucked it up washing with harsh shampoos, blow drying with extreme heat, all kinds of products, drying it with a rough towel.... Now its looking healthier that i dont use blow dryer and rough towels and wash with cold water only. But still not healthy 100%

• +1
Well thing is my hair is either oily or dry it's so fucking weird i cant pinpoint my porosity , my hair type etc bcs it changes so much, a user here recommended me t he ray peat diet + living a healthier life in general and it will fix things by themselves

I want to try nopoo so my scalp resets completely from all products i put in it. I also want to get rid of cancer producing chemicals in shampoos and other degenerate stuff in those products, since i got wavy natural hair and all my life i fucked it up washing with harsh shampoos, blow drying with extreme heat, all kinds of products, drying it with a rough towel.... Now its looking healthier that i dont use blow dryer and rough towels and wash with cold water only. But still not healthy 100%
Just try nizoral tbh

• +1
Just try nizoral tbh
Will do, but after im done with dandruff what should i do with my hair? I wanna get rid of these cancer jewish products . My hair may be dry cause of shit diet and unhealthy lifestyle so dandruff appears, i will try fixing my diet and improving my lifestyle , then nizoral

• +1