how to clothsmaxx? any tips on how to dress well?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
without looking like an edge try hard brain dead normal cattle who follow fashion trends like soyboys.
how?

Fitting is everything
Determine which colours complement you

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, hebbewem and Enlil
Fitting and as he said
Fitting is everything
Determine which colours complement you
so for me exampele due to my pale skin dark green suits me a lot

Brands help but very very little, ussaly when I notice on a girl it gives maybe a 0.15 irl bonus
Unless if its on attractive girl, good brands like Calvin Klien is a melter

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I'm not great with fashion but as stated above, the fit is everything.
I'm 19 so I can get away with the athletic look; white shoes, white (or no) socks, grey sport shorts, horizontal lined t-shirt (gives illusion of wider frame). I wear white shoes and socks bc they give more contrast with my super tanned legs, sport shorts cause I'm not comfortable in anything else - If I don't get let into a club I just go to a beach bar bc I live in the best place in Australia and summer here is a 3 month holiday on the beach with a lot of fit birds at our beach bars.
I can offer zero real advice though if you want a metrosexual look, I'm more high t and don't care about fashion that much, my face, body and colouring usually does the trick anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 1464
r/malefashionadvice is unironically a good source; provides good tips, style guides, and brand recommendations

Get lean and pick clothes that fits your size & your skin undertone.

• +1
Solid contrasting Chad colors (red black). Solid so eyes fixate easier on your stature.

Red for attraction bonus and high T signalling.

No prints, avoid checkered prints or anything Hipster related (soft beige colors). Very soy, cuck, high inhib pussy boi associations.

Fashion experts will say this is awful, but in fact it is pussy wetting due to color combo, red and solid colors:
black-suit-red-shirt-800x616.jpg

Wear snapbacks and fitted caps.

Camo pants for high T aggressive signalling.

Ideal color combo: (couldn't find male equivelent)
cbb7ba4570834f2dbda43ba2382d6d87.jpg
red signals aggression, high sex appeal. Camo pants signal military vibes, high T, power, etc...solid color means you aren't soy fashion cuck from /r/malefashionadvice

1g0jwu-l-610x610-jacket-swag-girly-long+hair-red+black+white-army+fatigue-camouflage+military-pants-jeans-shirt-hat-t+shirt-swimwear-sweater-red-camo+pants.jpg

Alpha accessories only: rough bracelets, big douchebag watches, ripped jeans, dog tag pendant, snapbacks, etc...

Fitted tapered clothes to accent V-taper.

Don't fall for oversized shirts meme, look shit and aren't sexy.

Never buy short sleeved button downs, buy long sleeved and roll up.

Sneakers - high tops only sos you can insert 2 inch insoles. Have to look bulky and brutish. Branding clearly has to be seen (Gucci, LV). Sneakers have to be in your face:
contrast-padded-leather-high-top-sneaker-white-original-318484.jpg

Basically you want to look like douchebag fuccboi who does MMA and sells drugs to get top tier bitches. If you go to formal events wear a suit and button down, but without tie and with accessories on neck to give alpha vibe.

This is not fashionable way to dress, but it is sexy as fuck to prime sluts.
r/malefashionadvice is unironically a good source; provides good tips, style guides, and brand recommendations
Avoid that sub at all costs if you want to dress sexy.

• +1
Solid contrasting Chad colors (red black). Solid so eyes fixate easier on your stature.

Red for attraction bonus and high T signalling.

No prints, avoid checkered prints or anything Hipster related (soft beige colors). Very soy, cuck, high inhib pussy boi associations.

Fashion experts will say this is awful, but in fact it is pussy wetting due to color combo, red and solid colors:
black-suit-red-shirt-800x616.jpg

Wear snapbacks and fitted caps.

Camo pants for high T aggressive signalling.

Ideal color combo: (couldn't find male equivelent)
cbb7ba4570834f2dbda43ba2382d6d87.jpg
red signals aggression, high sex appeal. Camo pants signal military vibes, high T, power, etc...solid color means you aren't soy fashion cuck from /r/malefashionadvice

1g0jwu-l-610x610-jacket-swag-girly-long+hair-red+black+white-army+fatigue-camouflage+military-pants-jeans-shirt-hat-t+shirt-swimwear-sweater-red-camo+pants.jpg

Alpha accessories only: rough bracelets, big douchebag watches, ripped jeans, dog tag pendant, snapbacks, etc...

Fitted tapered clothes to accent V-taper.

Don't fall for oversized shirts meme, look shit and aren't sexy.

Never buy short sleeved button downs, buy long sleeved and roll up.

Sneakers - high tops only sos you can insert 2 inch insoles. Have to look bulky and brutish. Branding clearly has to be seen (Gucci, LV). Sneakers have to be in your face:
contrast-padded-leather-high-top-sneaker-white-original-318484.jpg

Basically you want to look like douchebag fuccboi who does MMA and sells drugs to get top tier bitches. If you go to formal events wear a suit and button down, but without tie and with accessories on neck to give alpha vibe.

This is not fashionable way to dress, but it is sexy as fuck to prime sluts.

Avoid that sub at all costs if you want to dress sexy.

Resemble a meathead to get laid JFL

Resemble a meathead to get laid JFL
Exactly. Women are attracted to high T meatheads not elegant prettyboys.

Maybe in NY elegant pretty boy would do better, but not in Moldova.

beta teenager shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Exactly. Women are attracted to high T meatheads not elegant prettyboys.

Maybe in NY elegant pretty boy would do better, but not in Moldova.

Then make it clear your advice is for Eastern Europeans where the average male is some tracksuit wearing thug lmfao

In the west if you dress like that you’re just going to be seen like a low IQ dipshit. Provides zero upside in the dating game unless you’re talking about trying to attract women at raves or something.

what is this shit of red signaling high T ?