Sleeping on back for asymmetry

lightskinmaxxer

lightskinmaxxer

Iron
I feel like my face does sometimes look asymmetrical on camera which I wanna fix. I sleep mainly on my side and want to learn how to sleep on back.
I’ve heard that it can help reduce asymmetries and I feel like it’s just a better position for reducing acne also as my face won’t be squished and rubbed against pillow.

The thing is whenever I try to sleep on my back I just get restless and just can’t fall asleep. Then I eventually give up and turn on my side.
But I’m actually determined to learn as I feel like if I can sleep on my back a few times it will become the new normal.
So if any of you are back sleepers or recently switched to back sleeping, can u give me some tips on how you managed to get comfortable sleeping on your back

• Hmm...
Reactions: AryanChadification
unless ur still in puberty and face still changing and growing, this won't fix. you need surgery for asymmetries.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
unless ur still in puberty and face still changing and growing, this won't fix. you need surgery for asymmetries.
Yeah I’m 18 so I think the only logical thing to do is to kill myself 👍👍

I feel like my face does sometimes look asymmetrical on camera which I wanna fix. I sleep mainly on my side and want to learn how to sleep on back.
I’ve heard that it can help reduce asymmetries and I feel like it’s just a better position for reducing acne also as my face won’t be squished and rubbed against pillow.

The thing is whenever I try to sleep on my back I just get restless and just can’t fall asleep. Then I eventually give up and turn on my side.
But I’m actually determined to learn as I feel like if I can sleep on my back a few times it will become the new normal.
So if any of you are back sleepers or recently switched to back sleeping, can u give me some tips on how you managed to get comfortable sleeping on your back
I’m pretty positive sleep position is cope