How to cold approach a girl

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Title, how do i not mess it up its not some random girl its someone i have been seeing alot

incel answer : just be chad
real answer : dont stutter, make sure you are NT, make sure you are looksmatched, dont squint like a fucking idiot, this might sound stupid but be confident, how to be confident? dont stress , dont jestermaxx, also wdym you have been seeing her a ton any more context you can give

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, xloks, ey88 and 2 others
Rape her thats a real cold approach type shit 💀

incel answer : just be chad
real answer : dont stutter, make sure you are NT, make sure you are looksmatched, dont squint like a fucking idiot, this might sound stupid but be confident, how to be confident? dont stress , dont jestermaxx, also wdym you have been seeing her a ton any more context you can give
Sorry but everything you said is water and i already know this, but what should i even say, would be kinda weird to just walk up to her and say "i think you are pretty do you want to fuck"

Sorry but everything you said is water and i already know this, but what should i even say, would be kinda weird to just walk up to her and say "i think you are pretty do you want to fuck"
oh alr man mb im just saying water stuff because most mfs here dont know the basics and i want to ask again wdym its not a random girl and you seen her a lot? she a class mate a friend a what? cause it matters

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Approach her and then stumble and fall and say "I fell for you" then get up and push out your chest like this
Bad posture370

and then say something like I can be your skibidi can you be my toilet ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ultimatebpconsumer, halloweed, Deleted member 91632 and 4 others
oh alr man mb im just saying water stuff because most mfs here dont know the basics and i want to ask again wdym its not a random girl and you seen her a lot? she a class mate a friend a what? cause it matters
Shes a new girl in my school and she always looks at me when she walks past in the hallways and smiles at me

There is no cold approach

You need circumstance and context to put you together, where to start the looks, the desire, and basically the game of seduction that she has to accept too, otherwise you'll just look like a pussy-whipped freak that end up asking random girls if they want something with you

But since you probably don't have that, do what 99% of the other normal people in the world do, which is to follow her on Insta, and like on her story, and if it responds positively, dm her, and from there you can do whatever you want, bc 50% of the job is already done..

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Deleted member 91632 and finn899
There is no cold approach

You need circumstance and context to put you together, where to start the looks, the desire, and basically the game of seduction that she has to accept too, otherwise you'll just look like a pussy-whipped freak that end up asking random girls if they want something with you

But since you probably don't have that, do what 99% of the other normal people in the world do, which is to follow her on Insta, and like on her story, and if it responds positively, dm her, and from there you can do whatever you want, bc 50% of the job is already done..
I dont know her name tho

Shes a new girl in my school and she always looks at me when she walks past in the hallways and smiles at me
oooooo, ok we got somethen, tbh what i would do is introduce my self next time i see her in the hall, you need a smooth way to give her yo insta (or snap or what ever) so while you introuce your self and start talking try to get it in the convo, if the "she smiles at me in the hallway" is true i think you got the bag just be nt and dont stress, i hate school but i love slaying like that

oooooo, ok we got somethen, tbh what i would do is introduce my self next time i see her in the hall, you need a smooth way to give her yo insta (or snap or what ever) so while you introuce your self and start talking try to get it in the convo, if the "she smiles at me in the hallway" is true i think you got the bag just be nt and dont stress, i hate school but i love slaying like that
randomly going up to her is weird tho and shes always with her 2 friends

I dont know her name tho
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

See where she goes and who she talks to, and after she leaves that person, ask that person what her name is or smt like this.. (preferably be a guy, he would be more sympathetic to your situation, because girls would be more skeptical in giving you her name)

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
What if I wanna cold approach this girl at school, she isnt in any of my classes so I only see her during recess or break, however you call it

What if I wanna cold approach this girl at school, she isnt in any of my classes so I only see her during recess or break, however you call it
This is exactly my situation

• Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

See where she goes and who she talks to, and after she leaves that person, ask that person what her name is or smt like this.. (preferably be a guy, he would be more sympathetic to your situation, because girls would be more skeptical in giving you her name)
Yeah it wouldnt be too hard i could just Ask one of my friends that know alot more people in that school than me since Im new

This is tough for girls you know as you were supposed to have initiated some kind of sexual flirting already

Realistically, asking a girl out is cuck behavior, you need to flirt and the moment in which you ask for the number should feel like a clear entry point

Have some sexual energy build up, then ask for her number snd say yall should hang out sometime

Don't walk up to her an approach lmao

is there anything in common between you two?

randomly going up to her is weird tho and shes always with her 2 friends
first randomly going up to her WHILE SHE SMILES AT YOU IN THE HALL AINT WEIRDDDD also about two of her friends just dont care about them tbh or catch her at a time she isn't with her friends, i have tried approaching a girl while they were two of her friends and it went on as normal just ingore em

This is my advice to you for future.

Unironically become a popular guy at school for future cases like this and it would be so much easier. I lucked out on this and pretty much knew everyone in school because I naturally act hard but respectful to others. You have to be confident among other guys to achieve this, network with hard and popular guys from your class, then other classes your age will come and finally guys of all ages. This will open up so many doors for you to meet girls - whenever I wanted to meet someone I'd just infiltrate with the guys I knew and hang out around the girls I wanted to meet. Simple and tested strategy but it takes time and you should have started from day 1 of school.

Right now, you are cooked as if you approach her like a retard and somebody finds out (everyone will, trust me), you will be made fun of for the rest of school. School is the shittiest place to approach these days if you are not sure the other person likes you.

• +1
first randomly going up to her WHILE SHE SMILES AT YOU IN THE HALL AINT WEIRDDDD also about two of her friends just dont care about them tbh or catch her at a time she isn't with her friends, i have tried approaching a girl while they were two of her friends and it went on as normal just ingore em
Shes younger than me tho aswell

This is my advice to you for future.

Unironically become a popular guy at school for future cases like this and it would be so much easier. I lucked out on this and pretty much knew everyone in school because I naturally act hard but respectful to others. You have to be confident among other guys to achieve this, network with hard and popular guys from your class, then other classes your age will come and finally guys of all ages. This will open up so many doors for you to meet girls - whenever I wanted to meet someone I'd just infiltrate with the guys I knew and hang out around the girls I wanted to meet. Simple and tested strategy but it takes time and you should have started from day 1 of school.

Right now, you are cooked as if you approach her like a retard and somebody finds out (everyone will, trust me), you will be made fun of for the rest of school. School is the shittiest place to approach these days if you are not sure the other person likes you.
Im not in american school lmao and Im currently working on this its just Harder cause Im in a half trade half normal school so the normal students from the trades students are separated

It takes balls to do it and he clearly has no experience doing this shit. Like I said if someone finds out that he got rejected he'll be made fun of for the rest of school and I can already tell it would be a huge deal to him.

This reminds me of guys looking for pickup advice on youtube and then going from girl to girl and being laughed at. Online advice never works because the person taking advice is not socially comfortable to execute it properly.

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Im not in american school lmao and Im currently working on this its just Harder cause Im in a half trade half normal school so the normal students from the trades students are separated
How does it make a difference that it's not american?

• +1
It takes balls to do it and he clearly has no experience doing this shit. Like I said if someone finds out that he got rejected he'll be made fun of for the rest of school and I can already tell it would be a huge deal to him.

This reminds me of guys looking for pickup advice on youtube and then going from girl to girl and being laughed at. Online advice never works because the person taking advice is not socially comfortable to execute it properly.
this is true but her smiling at him in the hall is pretty big plus

• +1

im in love with sofia steinberg

I dont know her so idk
well the title says its not some random girl its someone you've been seeing alot so there must be something you have in common with her or at least something you know about her

Suck in your cheeks and pout your eyes and slap her ass and she will fall in love with you

• +1
well the title says its not some random girl its someone you've been seeing alot so there must be something you have in common with her or at least something you know about her
Seeing as in just seeing her in the hallway lmao i havent talked to her or know anything about her

this is true but her smiling at him in the hall is pretty big plus
He may be overthinking it and it's not targeted at him at all. Obviously I hope it's not like that but incels will see iois that don't exist to gaslight themselves that they have a chance.
I wouldnt be made fun of
You definitely would if your friends find out that you are incel and got rejected. I'm not telling you this to discourage you, just to prepare you for what's possibly going to come.

When it comes to legit advice, the easiest one is to meet someone she knows and become mutual friends. It's much easier to meet guy friends, if you see some guys that know her go and talk to them like any other regular guy would. Then when you catch them talking to her it won't be hard to introduce yourself because it will be expected from you. This is the least painful strategy by far.

Cold approaching does not work, especially if you show that you like her immediately because she will be forced to make up her mind about you and may feel uncomfortable and fuck up everything.

• +1
Seeing as in just seeing her in the hallway lmao i havent talked to her or know anything about her
next time you pass her in the hallway grope her ass and if she smiles rip her clothes off and forcefully mate with her in front of everybody

Why do you think i made this thread jfl
Just say stupid shit !!!! You don’t have time !!!! You gonna get mogged fast!

Tell her.

Yo I want to Know your name cause one of my friends find you cute.

..but that friends is imaginary and he leaves in my head tho.

Good sentence to expose that’s u are a weird faggot and it can made her laugh.

It worked for me

He may be overthinking it and it's not targeted at him at all. Obviously I hope it's not like that but incels will see iois that don't exist to gaslight themselves that they have a chance.

You definitely would if your friends find out that you are incel and got rejected. I'm not telling you this to discourage you, just to prepare you for what's possibly going to come.

When it comes to legit advice, the easiest one is to meet someone she knows and become mutual friends. It's much easier to meet guy friends, if you see some guys that know her go and talk to them like any other regular guy would. Then when you catch them talking to her it won't be hard to introduce yourself because it will be expected from you. This is the least painful strategy by far.

Cold approaching does not work, especially if you show that you like her immediately because she will be forced to make up her mind about you and may feel uncomfortable and fuck up everything.
Jfl shes looking at me Im not schizo and yeah Im trying but its only been a week of school and i have only seen her with the same 2 friends

Just say stupid shit !!!! You don’t have time !!!! You gonna get mogged fast!

Tell her.

Yo I want to Know your name cause one of my friends find you cute.

..but that friends is imaginary and he leaves in my head tho.

Good sentence to expose that’s u are a weird faggot and it can made her laugh.

It worked for me
Shit method tbh

• +1

yeah true, OP my advice would be do it aproach her introduce your self learn what her name is give her yo insta and then see what happens, and also why would mfs make fun fof you because you got rejected lmao i have been made fun before but mostly from my boys i belive in you BHAIII

yeah true, OP my advice would be do it aproach her introduce your self learn what her name is give her yo insta and then see what happens, and also why would mfs make fun fof you because you got rejected lmao i have been made fun before but mostly from my boys i belive in you BHAIII
Realistically i wont ever talk to her unless she approaches me first and Im hoping she does since in MY opinion we have atleast a little flirt going on

Realistically i wont ever talk to her unless she approaches me first and Im hoping she does since in MY opinion we have atleast a little flirt going on
DUDE STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARDED .org STUPID LITTLE CUNT HOLY FHCK, JUST APROACH HER AND STOP BEING A LIL BITCH BECAUSE YOU AINT A CHAD "but chad will fuck her at the end of the day yap yap yap" DUDE YOU SOUND STUPID IDK WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BUT TO HAVE A GIRL SMILING AT YOU IS A BIG PLUS, LEAVE THIS FORUM TBH BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSEFLF A LITTLE PUSSY WHO CANT APROACH A GIRL, like damn even if you get rejected so? i have done tons of things with girls, fumbled rejected, fgot my dick sucked got 30 talking stages and all i can tell you is just do it you wont regret it.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and SlavicGeneral