How to cold approach a girl

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Title, how do i not mess it up its not some random girl its someone i have been seeing alot

DUDE STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARDED .org STUPID LITTLE CUNT HOLY FHCK, JUST APROACH HER AND STOP BEING A LIL BITCH BECAUSE YOU AINT A CHAD "but chad will fuck her at the end of the day yap yap yap" DUDE YOU SOUND STUPID IDK WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BUT TO HAVE A GIRL SMILING AT YOU IS A BIG PLUS, LEAVE THIS FORUM TBH BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSEFLF A LITTLE PUSSY WHO CANT APROACH A GIRL, like damn even if you get rejected so? i have done tons of things with girls, fumbled rejected, fgot my dick sucked got 30 talking stages and all i can tell you is just do it you wont regret it.
Cope you dont get it, also shes 15 so its illegal for me

Realistically i wont ever talk to her unless she approaches me first and Im hoping she does since in MY opinion we have atleast a little flirt going on
Bruh don't pussy out please. Odds of her approaching you are very low because girls are shy as fuck unless turbo slut.

If you are 100% confident she likes you any approach will work because SHE WANTS you to approach. I've been eyefucked by many women and no approach ever failed me in such case.

Just notice anything about her and drop her a compliment like literally "Hey, I like your [insert word]" (can be physical if you are giga confident, but something like style, kicks, etc. works the best) and when she says thanks just introduce yourself. It's not rocked science. But if she is not interested things may get uncomfortable.

Cope you dont get it, also shes 15 so its illegal for me
Jfl if she is 15 you can't fumble jfl. Girls at that age get impressed by literally anything. Please go for it, please. If you are older it's easy profits jfl, she'll think she's the shit for getting older bf.

Bruh don't pussy out please. Odds of her approaching you are very low because girls are shy as fuck unless turbo slut.

If you are 100% confident she likes you any approach will work because SHE WANTS you to approach. I've been eyefucked by many women and no approach ever failed me in such case.

Just notice anything about her and drop her a compliment like literally "Hey, I like your [insert word]" (can be physical if you are giga confident, but something like style, kicks, etc. works the best) and when she says thanks just introduce yourself. It's not rocked science. But if she is not interested things may get uncomfortable.
Shes with her fucking whale friends tho

Jfl if she is 15 you can't fumble jfl. Girls at that age get impressed by literally anything. Please go for it, please. If you are older it's easy profits jfl, she'll think she's the shit for getting older bf.
Elaborate bro

yo g that is kinda creepy tf? 18+ and with a 15 year old?

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
oh alr man mb im just saying water stuff because most mfs here dont know the basics and i want to ask again wdym its not a random girl and you seen her a lot? she a class mate a friend a what? cause it matters

oooooo, ok we got somethen, tbh what i would do is introduce my self next time i see her in the hall, you need a smooth way to give her yo insta (or snap or what ever) so while you introuce your self and start talking try to get it in the convo, if the "she smiles at me in the hallway" is true i think you got the bag just be nt and dont stress, i hate school but i love slaying like that
No it doesn’t that shit happens to me all the time and I’ve never had a gf

yo g that is kinda creepy tf? 18+ and with a 15 year old?
I have friends who had 25+ boyfriends at 15-16, nothing out of the ordinary tbh. Most hot girls end up having an older bf phase.

Elaborate bro
You at 17 seem like a god to the 15 year old kids, boys literally get intimidated by you 100%. Kids at that age would kill to get attention of older peers even if 2-3 years difference.

As for her being with her friends it really makes it a bit more difficult, find a way to befriend anyone she's close with, literally anyone. I know it's easier said than done, but you'll look like a douche approaching 3 15 year old girls.

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
I have friends who had 25+ boyfriends at 15-16, nothing out of the ordinary tbh. Most hot girls end up having an older bf phase.

You at 17 seem like a god to the 15 year old kids, boys literally get intimidated by you 100%. Kids at that age would kill to get attention of older peers even if 2-3 years difference.

As for her being with her friends it really makes it a bit more difficult, find a way to befriend anyone she's close with, literally anyone. I know it's easier said than done, but you'll look like a douche approaching 3 15 year old girls.
Im gonna try tomorrow i will try to update you tomorrow gn

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
in my friends experience, he doesn’t have to, they approach him.

incel answer : just be chad
real answer : dont stutter, make sure you are NT, make sure you are looksmatched, dont squint like a fucking idiot, this might sound stupid but be confident, how to be confident? dont stress , dont jestermaxx, also wdym you have been seeing her a ton any more context you can give
pick up artist .org
pls kys

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
I’ve never approached at all, not over text nothing, that’s probably why, I remember a girl texted me that she liked me and I told her she didn’t jfl :feelswhy:

I’m NT I’m just shy because in early childhood my parents discouraged me from talking a lot
hey man i have been strugling with shit like that for most fof my life im autistic had depression and now feeling better, all i got to say is stop viewing stuff so hatefully/ being a pessimist man, i feel ya brother

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
pick up artist .org
pls kys
first i aint a pickup artist just trynna help a homie out, second dont say kys to others cause i have been there wanting to kill my self and it aint fun

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and diditeverbegin
hey man i have been strugling with shit like that for most fof my life im autistic had depression and now feeling better, all i got to say is stop viewing stuff so hatefully/ being a pessimist man, i feel ya brother
I wasn’t even a pessimist before this summer. Honestly I don’t know how I got here even if it sounds goofy or corny, I remember I watched wheat waffles once and fell into the world of lookism and the blackpill, I wish I hadn’t. I am lonely asf during the summer and that contributed to it; I don’t think I’m an autist, but I guess I’m too high inhibition/shy. I’m not oblivious to social cues but I overthink things and get scared people will think I am weird or get annoyed so I don’t do certain things. My friend told me a couple days ago that the girl I sit next to in chemistry to him she was upset I didn’t talk to her in chemistry; I was too scared to talk to her because I don’t know her that well

I wasn’t even a pessimist before this summer. Honestly I don’t know how I got here even if it sounds goofy or corny, I remember I watched wheat waffles once and fell into the world of lookism and the blackpill, I wish I hadn’t. I am lonely asf during the summer and that contributed to it; I don’t think I’m an autist, but I guess I’m too high inhibition/shy. I’m not oblivious to social cues but I overthink things and get scared people will think I am weird or get annoyed so I don’t do certain things. My friend told me a couple days ago that the girl I sit next to in chemistry to him she was upset I didn’t talk to her in chemistry; I was too scared to talk to her because I don’t know her that well
hey man i been there before even tho i have slayed a ton and shi when my depression hit it was really hard for me to talk to anyone man, all i got to say is dont fuck your social life because of the blackpill the blackpill has truth but dont take it that far i bet you aint even ugly you need to mental max

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
hey man i been there before even tho i have slayed a ton and shi when my depression hit it was really hard for me to talk to anyone man, all i got to say is dont fuck your social life because of the blackpill the blackpill has truth but dont take it that far i bet you aint even ugly you need to mental max
Thanks man, are you actually 14? If so we’re the same age

DUDE STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARDED .org STUPID LITTLE CUNT HOLY FHCK, JUST APROACH HER AND STOP BEING A LIL BITCH BECAUSE YOU AINT A CHAD "but chad will fuck her at the end of the day yap yap yap" DUDE YOU SOUND STUPID IDK WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BUT TO HAVE A GIRL SMILING AT YOU IS A BIG PLUS, LEAVE THIS FORUM TBH BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSEFLF A LITTLE PUSSY WHO CANT APROACH A GIRL, like damn even if you get rejected so? i have done tons of things with girls, fumbled rejected, fgot my dick sucked got 30 talking stages and all i can tell you is just do it you wont regret it.
maan some people think not being a chad make u have 0 chance with women💀

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and kalluss