How to come to terms with longterm damage to my body?

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
It’s actually insane just how much I’ve fucked my body considering I had a good upbringing, and my family has always looked after me.

Starting at around 16 till now (I’m 19), I’ve been chronically sleep deprived. Worse than what autists on here claim, I’ve likely had periods of many months where I’ve averaged about around 3 hours of sleep.

And the most autistic thing about, is the fact much of it could have been prevented because a lot of the time I was drinking diet soda or napping during the day.

And then there’s the fact I’ve chronically gotten drunk every weekend. When I was 18, I got severely blackout drunk (to the point of not recalling a thing) once per week for a few months.

I think I might be completely fucked, somehow it isn’t over though.

I had my health indicators checked a few months ago and everything was good, I’m also physically fit somehow and I’m rated as a MTN at 5’10.

I actually don’t think it’s over yet somehow, thank God the human body is resilient, at least to an extent because I should probably be dead.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ey88
It’s never over, just stop doing it and try to eat very healthy and sleep at least 8 hours a night

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cooldude1231
It’s never over, just stop doing it and try to eat very healthy and sleep at least 8 hours a night
At the very least my diet for the past few years has consisted of a lot of organic, whole foods.

In the past 4 months or so I’ve had a very clean diet, throughout my later teen years (17 onwards) I also went to the gym a lot which probably helped to offset some of the damage.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ey88
not possible you had months where you only had 3 hours of sleep,even if you said 5 i know its impossible bc at some point your body would force you to sleep

not possible you had months where you only had 3 hours of sleep,even if you said 5 i know its impossible bc at some point your body would force you to sleep
Even with autistic behaviour like drinking diet soda knowing it’s gonna keep me awake and completely fuck my sleep schedule? I’ve made that mistake soo many times, I guess it’s possible I’m overestimating the damage though

Even with autistic behaviour like drinking some diet soda? I’ve made that mistake soo many times, I guess it’s possible I’m overestimating the damage though
yeah your underestimating how much you slept,the only thing you had on your side is you did this from 16-19,not nearly as bad as doing it mid 20s that would fuck you up and you couldnt repair that,your body is soo much more resisliant to damage before 18

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and alcoholicToad
yeah your underestimating how much you slept,the only thing you had on your side is you did this from 16-19,not nearly as bad as doing it mid 20s that would fuck you up and you couldnt repair that,your body is soo much more resisliant to damage before 18
Lifefuel, thanks bro

I was really about to let these paranoid thoughts deter me from leanmaxxing and going out with foids

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Lifefuel, thanks bro

I was really about to let these paranoid thoughts deter me from leanmaxxing and going out with foids
yeah i also neglecte my health and sleep hard from 15-18 but looked after my health the last 2 years and im perfectly fine,but i know if i did it all over again now i would get fucked bc at 20 your body cant recover from damage near the same

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
yeah i also neglecte my health and sleep hard from 15-18 but looked after my health the last 2 years and im perfectly fine,but i know if i did it all over again now i would get fucked bc at 20 your body cant recover from damage near the same
I think that societal pressure plays a large role too, when you’re a teen everything feels more laid back and you don’t feel like nearly as much of a fuckwit for damaging your health, if that makes sense.

You can always recover, human body is wild.

Did you take any unreversable damage from it like stunted height or diseases

You can always recover, human body is wild.

Did you take any unreversable damage from it like stunted height or diseases
No diseases (I got my health indicators checked through a blood test 5 months ago and everything was close to ideal), I’m pretty happy with my height too I’m 5’10 and a half but I usually fraud to 6’0 jfl

I ran till failure on the treadmill and scored well above average endurance-wise at the gym 2 weeks ago

No diseases (I got my health indicators checked through a blood test 5 months ago and everything was close to ideal), I’m pretty happy with my height too I’m 5’10 and a half but I usually fraud to 6’0 jfl

I ran till failure on the treadmill and scored well above average endurance-wise at the gym 2 weeks ago
Then what exactly is the problem

Then what exactly is the problem
I've heard about obese 19 year olds having good health indicators simply because they're young, the idea of longterm permanent damage makes me paranoid.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I’ve drank a lot of alcohol these past few years and you can recover from it. Have you tried taking NAC? That helps your body repair somewhat.