how to completely bypass the covid vaccine

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
put on a silicone muscle sleeve and then "take" the vaccine

51cxLW9Bn5L AC SY450

make sure that its thick enough so that the needle doesnt actually puncture ur arm

i recommend putting some extra padding underneath

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13592, joeveniro and 30 others
all fun and games until the vaccinator figures u out and u get sent to the anti vax concentration camp

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, ChristianChad, Rasputin and 6 others
all fun and games until the vaccinator figures u out and u get sent to the anti vax concentration camp
the whole process takes like 5 seconds. nurse gives u a quick jab and they move on, they dont give a fuck. as long as u get ur vaccination certificate ur all set

came up with this shit in the shower (like all my other autistic ideas). probably wont go mainstream and i havent seen anyone else come up with something like this

i will unironically do this if my university starts requiring u to be vaccinated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 8244, mazzi and 6 others
the whole process takes like 5 seconds. nurse gives u a quick jab and they move on, they dont give a fuck. as long as u get ur vaccination certificate ur all set
came up with this shit in the shower (like all my other autistic ideas). probably wont go mainstream and i havent seen anyone else come up with something like this

i will unironically do this if my university starts requiring u to be vaccinated
i think it would be pretty obvious that you’re wearing a bodysuit :lul:

and imagine how embarrassing it would be to be discovered:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:, I think it would be easier to forge a vaccination card tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LifeIsACope and coolguy1
Don't they usually try to find the right spot to vaccinate or what not? I think this will be pretty obvious.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and TUSSELEIF

If so, let us know if it worked.

WTF I HAD THIS EXACT THOUGHT A MONTH AGO. GTFO MY HEAD OP, LITERALLY SPILLING MY THOUGHTS. FUCK YOU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Tell them you're Mr olympia. This one is thicker

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive

Put this vaccination practice sponge underneath. Hopefully it fits. And then try and find realistic human skin material to wrap around the suit so it feels real if possible

• +1
Seems like a good idea. Depends how deep they go with the needle though, and depending on if they spend time trying to find a good spot. There’s lots of factors in this

• +1
high iq post

• +1
Don't they usually try to find the right spot to vaccinate or what not? I think this will be pretty obvious.
Seems like a good idea. Depends how deep they go with the needle though, and depending on if they spend time trying to find a good spot. There’s lots of factors in this
they don't usually take much time trying to find a spot. they just jab you in the deltoid, inject, and give you your certificate. the process is so fast that in some cases you don't even feel the needle at all. look up videos of people receiving the vaccine

the only factor I would be worried about is if they stick it in, they might be able to move it around freely. this is why i recommend u put extra padding underneath to make it appear more legit when they stick it in.

Index

i think it would be pretty obvious that you’re wearing a bodysuit :lul:

and imagine how embarrassing it would be to be discovered:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:, I think it would be easier to forge a vaccination card tbh
its easy to forge vaccination cards, the problem is that they have databases for them. even if u have a legit looking vaccination card the code on it can be scanned and they'll be able to tell its bullshit

i made a thread about a service that does this for you

but its only offered in france

Obviously they will feel it's fake jfl. U could try to walk past the spot where u actually get the jab and then go to the spot where u get the confirmation, idk how this would go though since I've never been to one of these slaughterhouses.

or just vaccinemax

• Ugh..
Reactions: BasedCoper and coolguy1

if it’s a drive thru like this I could see it working potentially

but you also have to get 2 doses so you have a chance of getting caught the 2nd time

JFL at people who actually think this would work, imagine the nurse trying to find the vein to inject the needle and just seeing silicone skin.

JFL at people who actually think this would work, imagine the nurse trying to find the vein to inject the needle and just seeing silicone skin.
Tell her I have really thick skin bitch. Also they’re dumb npcs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14528
Worth trying , thanks OP

>You sit down at the chair, the nurse prepares to administer the shot.

>She wipes your arm with a disinfectant wipe

>”Wtf?” she thinks. “Why is this niggas shoulder so rubbery.”

>She inspects your arm further

>”Are you wearing a muscle suit? Take that off now” she says, confused.

>You walk out defeated, no vaccine, and no vaccine card to prove your innoculation status to your workplace