How to contact @RealSurgerymax?Pagnoni Implants

S

Stefan20

Iron
Hi guys,how could I contact him asap?I'm gonna have a visit with Pagnoni for some implants and I would them to be made by Liam..if I talk to Pagnoni and ask him to contact @RealSurgerymax in order tho have the implants designed by him??Is @RealSurgerymax Italian BTW as I've seen from his Instagram that he is often there?Cause I'm Italian too and it would be great to have them designed together
Thank you all who respond..best forum at all :)

• +1
Reactions: Faaska, newzealand and humanoidsub7
how do contact to get a visit with Pagnoni? And do you know if he has a long waiting list?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He wont reply, I DMed him about 1000 times asking for a referreral to get my scans and i got noreplypilled

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Pakicel
check his facebook page. and he has a 5 month waiting period now.
Wild. I got a consult almost instantly, must have an unbearable faggot waiting list.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Pakicel
He wont reply, I DMed him about 1000 times asking for a referreral to get my scans and i got noreplypilled
Did you try going through pagnoni? Also, if you want a referral you can just ask Ramieri’s secretary.

Do you have enough saved up for surgery btw?

Wild. I got a consult almost instantly, must have an unbearable faggot waiting list.
No. You can get a consult quickly. But the waiting period to get surgery is 5 months.

Did you try going through pagnoni? Also, if you want a referral you can just ask Ramieri’s secretary.

Do you have enough saved up for surgery btw?
yea i got 20k rn saved

idk if thats enough for trimax and angles with pagoni tho, would be about 25k for that

• +1
yea i got 20k rn saved

idk if thats enough for trimax and angles with pagoni tho, would be about 25k for that
I think it might be more than that based on what he quoted me and others I have spoken to. Then there’s giants fee if you are getting him to design the implants.

I am not sure if doing both in one surgery is a good idea and pagnoni might not be willing to either. You can get infras and supras but not jaw implants along with bimax. You might have to wait a few months before you can.

Last edited:
I think it might be more than that based on what he quoted me and others I have spoken to. Then there’s giants fee if you are getting him to design the implants.

I am not sure if doing both in one surgery is a good idea and pagnoni might not be willing to either. You can get infras and supras but not jaw implants along with bimax. You might have to wait a few months before you can.
Do you think Pagnoni is good with trimax/bimax? I know he is good with implants not sure about bimax/trimax though

• +1
Do you think Pagnoni is good with trimax/bimax? I know he is good with implants not sure about bimax/trimax though
He uses custom plates so the plan you decide is what you get on the operating table. He seems competent but nothing special. I’m only going with him because he gives discounts for getting implants at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
A
He uses custom plates so the plan you decide is what you get on the operating table. He seems competent but nothing special. I’m only going with him because he gives discounts for getting implants at the same time.
Yeah I heard custom plates are good although im not sure what they add. Are you getting the design done by him or giant? What do you think of Ramieri? I would also go to Pagnoni to get all the implants and bimax at once but idk im not sure

• +1
Yeah I heard custom plates are good although im not sure what they add.
More accuracy. Lower risk of nerve damage. Less time under anaesthesia.
Are you getting the design done by him or giant?
If giant delivers on time then yes. Otherwise, I’ll go with his designer.
What do you think of Ramieri? I would also go to Pagnoni to get all the implants and bimax at once but idk im not sure
Ramieri is good too. But nowhere near as blackpilled and responsive as pagnoni. I would trust him more but he wants to extract teeth and decomp my bite.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
He responds pretty quickly to emails.

Last edited: