how to convince ortho to put me through procedure

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
kinda recessed cus of a childhood illness i had and i have an appointment w my ortho, my parents and i both heavily believe that they’ll send me braces, maybe jaw surgery, but probably braces. i have straight teeth and a minuscule over bite. they tried sending me braces before for my teeth when i was little but they kinda just straightened themselves up. is there anything i can say to convince my ortho to lean towards heavier procedures like a palate expander or even jaw surgery?

turned 15 last month
jfl at this, recession is not that bad unless it’s severe. Orthos do not want to cuck you but will not put you through pain to ascend you 0.2 psl. HAHAHA, brad pitt is recessed, jeremy meeks is recessed and that sergei or whatever the fuck his name is is recessed. Jus fix ur teeth but make sure ur not getting orthodontic retracation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseudoMaxxer and humanoidsub7
jfl at this, recession is not that bad unless it’s severe. Orthos do not want to cuck you but will not put you through pain to ascend you 0.2 psl. HAHAHA, brad pitt is recessed, jeremy meeks is recessed and that sergei or whatever the fuck his name is is recessed. Jus fix ur teeth but make sure ur not getting orthodontic retracation
yeah my teeth are straight, the appointment is mainly for my jaw, for a way to push it forward

go to a maxilofacial

don’t they need a plan from an ortho ?? or no cuz his teeth are straight? jfl this kid is basically getting plastic surgery atp
yeah. i did that first but im going to a maxilofacial because the teeth has nothing to do with the problem of my maxilla.

yeah. i did that first but im going to a maxilofacial because the teeth has nothing to do with the problem of my maxilla.
I have a 5 tooth smile palate so narrow it pushed my lateral incisor (2nd front tooth) completely behind all teeth

i thought that was for like super severe procedures, judging from the pictures i see on google when i searched it up

Just get braces and fuck pussy don’t think about it. Only uggos with shit harmony, cheekbones, eyes, and jaw blame muh development for their looks.