How to convince ortho you need a MSE

T

Thumbpuller

Iron
I'm gonna live with my parents in the foreseeable future, parents won't support it if it's for my looksmaxxing purposes, so I can't go to a clinic to get one. My palate is narrow, so is my smile and my bizygomatic width. I wanna get it fixed while I still can.

My teeth aren't crooked, crowded or anything like that, so I've come up with this plan:

My plan:
- go to doctor saying i have swallowing problems, my tongue keeps hitting my teeth
- this will be forwarded to the orthodontist
- hopefully they handle properly it by giving me a mse + braces afterwards to close the gap caused by it

I'm against braces but if it's for looksmaxxing purposes I'm willing to have them for as long as it takes. A wide palate is worth it imo.

Thoughts?

Mse has never ascended anyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Thumbpuller and Deleted member 28896
I'm gonna live with my parents in the foreseeable future, parents won't support it if it's for my looksmaxxing purposes, so I can't go to a clinic to get one. My palate is narrow, so is my smile and my bizygomatic width. I wanna get it fixed while I still can.

My teeth aren't crooked, crowded or anything like that, so I've come up with this plan:

My plan:
- go to doctor saying i have swallowing problems, my tongue keeps hitting my teeth
- hopefully they handle properly it by giving me a mse + braces afterwards to close the gap caused by it

I'm against braces but if it's for looksmaxxing purposes I'm willing to have them for as long as it takes. A wide palate is worth it imo.

Thoughts?
I don’t know maybe rape his family???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Deleted member 29167

My plan:

Thoughts?
mse is expensive, very harsh, and the worst: doesnt give aesthetic results (necessarily at least, i saw dozens of results and probab just one improe the aesthetic of the individual). And not only that but its very hard to find a specialized orthodontist in it.

• +1
Reactions: Thumbpuller
Retard

• So Sad
Reactions: Thumbpuller
Out of curiosity how will you widen the lower dental arch (“lower palate”) to match the upper palate?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and niggacum492139
Start mewing. Traditional orthodontics is a Capitalist, Jewish, Western, f@sc!st-n@zi plan to make money for the upper class pigs

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 27635
Out of curiosity how will you widen the lower dental arch (“lower palate”) to match the upper palate?
Fuck me, totally forgot about that. Then how do some people have a wide lower palate if there never was a force acting on it?

Last edited:
Start mewing. Traditional orthodontics is a Capitalist, Jewish, Western, f@sc!st-n@zi plan to make money for the upper class pigs
I literally can't fit my tongue up

just mew bro!!

yeah this is true, i convinced myself to let them do a filling (they claimed i had cavities but nothing was bothering me) and even that filling caused a total misalignment on one side of my mouth which fucked up my bite, total crooks, never letting another dentist touch my teeth not even a cleaning

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger

My plan:

Thoughts?
mse is pretty harsh that guy is right to say that, they put screws into your upper palate and im not sure if you can even mew with it, try thumb pulling maybe?

mse is expensive, very harsh, and the worst: doesnt give aesthetic results (necessarily at least, i saw dozens of results and probab just one improe the aesthetic of the individual). And not only that but its very hard to find a specialized orthodontist in it.
I’ve heard that DOME is the best option.

mse is pretty harsh that guy is right to say that, they put screws into your upper palate and im not sure if you can even mew with it, try thumb pulling maybe?
do you have a tutorial

I’ve heard that DOME is the best option.
the latest and greatest technologies may not all be accessible for me. And I'm considering an expander less and less after reading the replies here.

An expander would allow me to mew. Right now I can't because my teeth block my tongue from getting on the roof of the mouth. Imma keep trying but it might not work in the end

Then what should we do about narrow palate / maxilla, just give up?

construct a time machine and force the 5 year old you to chew concrete and hard mew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Maalik
construct a time machine and force the 5 year old you to chew concrete and hard mew
that would be best option tbh. Mse still works if you want functional results. If aesthetics bimax+genio+implants are the way to go.