How to cope as a subhuman

SuicideTomorrow

SuicideTomorrow

Banned
If you are subhuman please tell me how you motivate yourself to leave bed in the morning?

i like drinking green tea in the morning.

There is no true way tbh. Only temporary distraction.

With a shotgun, you choose the way.

There is no cope

Find stuff to cope with. Video games, shitposting, some outdoors stuff is enough for me. I know it's tough for some depressed ugly males out there. I can only wish the best for you, I know your pain.

Wageslave for surgeries+vydia+skinmax

videogames pretty much the only reason I didn't spiral into depression during my early-mid teen years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
videogames pretty much the only reason I didn't spiral into depression during my early-mid teen years
Same. My whole family yelled at me for Vidya,.but it's betrer then being depressed and going out drinking and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Same. My whole family yelled at me for Vidya,.but it's betrer then being depressed and going out drinking and shit.
same bro, I got yelled at to go out and socialize, but at least I had sort of a social circle in vidya instead of getting bullied by "friends" irl

same bro, I got yelled at to go out and socialize, but at least I had sort of a social circle in vidya instead of getting bullied by "friends" irl
Well I didn't get bullied per se, but I did smoked and drank a bunch, so Vidya helped me to reduce the amount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

i can't enjoy video games, movies anymore. blackpill completely ruined my life

How can you even be subhuman if you never took accutane?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Just stay as still as a statue and wait for the world to shit you out and stomp on you until you're dead

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme

I am on my 9th day of taking Prozac+xanax. hope this helps
How can you even be subhuman if you never took accutane?

i have perfect skin,skull,eye area,hair,nose. but my recessed chin ruins everything. fuck mouth breathing

F08f7dd4e6c9b7b4913ff77724304775

Last edited:
i have perfect skin,skull,eye area,hair,nose. but my recessed chin ruins everything. fuck mouth breathing
just get genio if everything else is so perfect lmao, it's not too expensive and it's not invasive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
i can't enjoy video games, movies anymore. blackpill completely ruined my life
ye dont enjoy anything anymore. dont enjoy drugs really. only looinkg forward to things gives me excitement, not actually doing them.

no cope only rope