How to cope if I’m subhuman ?

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
Nothing will fix my ratios , I’ve been delusional I was subhuman this whole time I wasn’t htn. I never ascended

how to convince parents to rot and not go to school ?

I’m subhuman because bad skull and bad ratios and bad complexion

I don’t want to talk to anyone irl

I’m really thinking of suicide so I need ideas

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, try2beme, silencio and 4 others
Play roblox and minecraft

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Is this srs??

• +1
I can’t I won’t get better looking
Leaving the forum for a while can be good for you. Take it easy, though, I've had similar problems with insecurity, don't fixate on it

• +1
Reactions: silencio and skkrrrtcantdo
Idk man ask a surgeon, before entering this forum I thought I was low HTN but all I received from private ratings was LTN and MTN. I am capped by my genes, to fix ratios you might need to change your entire bone structure and facial features. If you chin or forehead are too big you need a surgery for example.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and gigell
Nothing will fix my ratios , I’ve been delusional I was subhuman this whole time I wasn’t htn. I never ascended

These thoughts cycle man
YOu dont feel constantly like dis

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Leaving the forum for a while can be good for you. Take it easy, though, I've had similar problems with insecurity, don't fixate on it
I dont have friends , once you are blackpilled you can’t go back

I dont have friends , once you are blackpilled you can’t go back
You're not that subhuman that you can't have friends, you need to detox from this forum. Blackpill my ass

• +1
I did , nothing much happend. I can’t fix my esr , long midface and ratios and my boneless face
Atleast wait till GTA 6 comes out before u kys

• +1
Every time I’m just blinded. I like to do funny things so make myself laugh so I don’t feel pain all the time , I was abused mentally and physically by other kids since elementary school . Abused dog and keep getting bullied

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Darkeningstar
You're not that subhuman that you can't have friends, you need to detox from this forum. Blackpill my ass
I don’t want people to see my face plus I’m an autist

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I can’t buy it because my mom is gonna take my money because I don’t want to go to school
If it’s under $100 i’ll buy it for u not larping. Just stay alive man.

• +1
Every time I’m just blinded. I like to do funny things so make myself laugh so I don’t feel pain all the time , I was abused mentally and physically by other kids since elementary school . Abused dog and keep getting bullied

I don’t want people to see my face plus I’m an autist
Something similar happened to me too, when I was 14 I went weeks without eating or drinking much and wanted not to wake up the next morning. Then I recovered and for a while I had motivation and a good mood.

Something similar happened to me too, when I was 14 I went weeks without eating or drinking much and wanted not to wake up the next morning. Then I recovered and for a while I had motivation and a good mood.
Idc im ugly I’ll send a pic unfrauded of me here if you want , so the whole forum will see my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Darkeningstar
Idc im ugly I’ll send a pic unfrauded of me here if you want , so the whole forum will see my subhumanity
Don't do that you would worry even more. Get off the forum

• +1
Don't do that you would worry even more. Get off the forum
You can’t leave this place. I will forever be blackpilled unless I wake up as Chad tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If it’s under $100 i’ll buy it for u not larping. Just stay alive man.
No it’s not worth it , my pc won’t be powerful enough and she said if I don’t go to school she will take my pc and phone

Chirjury