How to cope if you're going to miss out on teen love?

Go get a girlfriend you autistic fuck
Jesus christ highschoolers are retarded
i asked a girl out and she said no, i never talked to her tho

Don't listen to retards here saying that it doesn't matter, because they haven't experience the opposite. I could easily had got a girlfriend in my teen years, but i was a heavy standarcel and giga autist with pretty girls. Now that im 26 and i havent even have a my first date, and theres no day that im not blaming myself for missing that opportunities, not for muh teen love, just because the lack experience that you will experience later in life.
COPE

you cannot. its over. it doesnt matter how much you slay after highschool. your brain is fully developed now and you will rot here for the rest of your life. even if you delete your account and never comeback here, you will always remember the most brutal years of your life.
brutal

Get a higher goal

i use the pure hatred of how people treated me in my teens as motivation for everything no one has had it as brutal as me here
people literally pissed on me threatened to stab me and called shooter threats in my name wherever i went i was always treated like shit and outcasted my only friends were some nerds that also treated me like shit and backstabbed me later on
I've become better now but it still haunts me to this day and i will do everything to get back at them i do not forgive
tbh thats brutal. the most bullying ive faced is like passive mostly like shit like you’re trash at [insert sport], u should quit the team etc lmao. but still I’m somewhat popular like everybody knew me in my last school but still tbh the most it got to is called a bot, npc etc lol. But still no one had the guts to literally piss on me, I’m sorry for you bro that must’ve been traumatic