How to cope when every facial feature you have is shit tier (over) or average (over)?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 28904, ascension and 2 others
Chad head transplant.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, ascension, AspiringMogger and 2 others
be above 6ft

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167 and twilight
Sue of side

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, greyrock45, ascension and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greyrock45, HerpDerpson, BrahminBoss and 2 others
But I do have that, in all seriousness. My best features are a bit below average - a bit below average height, a bit below average dick.
All you can do is blame the misfortune of your birth.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
But I do have that, in all seriousness. My best features are a bit below average - a bit below average height, a bit below average dick.
All you can do is blame the misfortune of your birth.
what are you planning? only thing i can cope with is somehow get a lot of money and then get oestonomies, implants, eye surgeries and then wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
If every feature you had was average you’d be conventionally attractive. Or at the very least HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HerpDerpson
what are you planning? only thing i can cope with is somehow get a lot of money and then get oestonomies, implants, eye surgeries and then wear lifts
Even if I do extreme surgeries, I'd "ascend" from 2/10 to 4/10 like Cosmic. I dunno, maybe if I had the money without the need to save up I'd do it just because since there's nothing else to spend them on and I'm not afraid of getting under the knife (I had a couple of medical surgeries). Wouldn't mind getting a hair transplant though, since being a baldcel is a bit of a separate thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and twilight
If every feature you had was average you’d be conventionally attractive. Or at the very least HTN.
Not really? That would be MTN - literally average.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
that’s why i said shit tier and some average ones at best nigger

• Hmm...
Not really? That would be MTN - literally average.
Scoring high on averageness is an attractive trait. It’s worth as much as scoring high on sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and twilight
Scoring high on averageness is an attractive trait. It’s worth as much as scoring high on sexual dimorphism
Eh, it's possible that I would simply rate the same person lower than you would. I feel like as a "normal" guy you're supposed to have high averageness.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and AspiringMogger
Eh, it's possible that I would simply rate the same person lower than you would. I feel like as a "normal" guy you're supposed to have high averageness.
I think it’s very pheno dependant. Some people have naturally higher set Supras, narrower jaws, lower set cheekbones than others, and vice Versa. When I say high averageness I’m talking about the pheno related pics

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and HerpDerpson
  • Woah
probably like 3.5 lol i've been rated 4psl/mtn here but those came from my one good pic
Are you Indian living in the west? And did you ask for rates in pm?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and twilight
Are you Indian living in the west? And did you ask for rates in pm?
not indian but ethnic so might as well just call me indian, yep australia and yea 2 close ones from forum

• Woah
not indian but ethnic so might as well just call me indian, yep australia and yea 2 close ones from forum
Have you ever approached women or are you KHHV?

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Blond3cel
Explain Chico in a sentence he is so average in everything thats why he looks so good.

• JFL
Have you ever approached women or are you KHHV?
never approached but i don't get ios or anything so its the same thing as getting rejected, i have the frame, height and face of a 15 yo even tho im 19

• So Sad
Explain Chico in a sentence he is so average in everything thats why he looks so good.
No chicho is the perfect blend of high and low trust features. Nothing average about chicho quite frankly. Ramus mogger, skull mogger, infra and supra orbital mogger, he is a once in a lifetime type beautiful man.

• +1
never approached but i don't get ios or anything so its the same thing as getting rejected, i have the frame, height and face of a 15 yo even tho im 19
Not even from women you know? 19 year old women make their interest clear very quickly

Not even from women you know? 19 year old women make their interest clear very quickly
i don’t have any female friends, i don’t really go outside i’m talking about just walking down the street and not getting any ios from any girls

• JFL
i don’t have any female friends, i don’t really go outside i’m talking about just walking down the street and not getting any ios from any girls
Damn that’s your biggest problem then. I don’t think shit like that happens even to good looking men (but I don’t know what their dating life is like)

• +1
I only have the will to live because I'm a MTN but if I was anything lower than that... idk what I'd do. Is geomaxxing an option for you bhai?

• +1
I only have the will to live because I'm a MTN but if I was anything lower than that... idk what I'd do. Is geomaxxing an option for you bhai?
geomaxxing? does that shit work for dravidians? jfl maybe if i was white but i’m stuck here in australia parents forcing me to be a stemcel, i must get a cute becky gf

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 29167
Brain transplant onto chad body.

No but seriously if everything is wrong chances are you are very verticaly grown. It’s fixable surgergicaly and naturally. Both difficult. U either need knowledge and discipline or money

• +1