How to cope with becoming oldcel ?

Idec so much about the sex, just wtf do I do in general? I don’t wanna be poorfag I wanna make a bit over average money whilst not having to kms daily for it
then just apply to the shittiest job you can find and work your way up. I am literally working a shit wagie job rn and the salary is nothing where I live, but if I buys me some looksmaxxing products I don't give a fuck.

As a guy turning 20 I was thinking the same thing. Don't listen to retards here saying, "muh 20 is still young :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

If you are KHHV at 19 I don't even know what to say. Like not targeting you specifically, it just pisses me off so much when normies give off this "sex isn't everything" nonsense advice forcing uglies to grind for all eternity

my advice? Just go to bars and clubs and fuck the ugliest chick you find. Losing your virginity is incredibly important and even if its not from an attractive girl you will feel a sense of relief.

The last thing you want is to wake up at 21 as a virgin. Time flies so fucking fast.
What about waiting till marriage

As a guy turning 20 I was thinking the same thing. Don't listen to retards here saying, "muh 20 is still young :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

If you are KHHV at 19 I don't even know what to say. Like not targeting you specifically, it just pisses me off so much when normies give off this "sex isn't everything" nonsense advice forcing uglies to grind for all eternity

my advice? Just go to bars and clubs and fuck the ugliest chick you find. Losing your virginity is incredibly important and even if its not from an attractive girl you will feel a sense of relief.

The last thing you want is to wake up at 21 as a virgin. Time flies so fucking fast.
20 is objectively pretty young, but it's way past when u should still be a virgin. Even the reddit cucks lose they're virginities around this age

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
I don’t wanna be poorfag I wanna make a bit over average money
Everyone wants that and everyone dreamed of that when they were kids. And guess what? Poor people still exist. You are not special and will probably make part of the poor people group just like I will. Social class ascension is very hard to achieve. I will always hate bolshevists, because of them my family lost all resources and properties, we went from high class in Tsarist Russia to starved peasant poorfags in USSR.

• +1
Rofl, the meta has changed in the west like before I was even born
I will cope with dreaming about a religious girl who wants a pure virgin husband (has never happened since the sexual liberation and will never happen)

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
Everyone wants that and everyone dreamed of that when they were kids. And guess what? Poor people still exist. You are not special and will probably make part of the poor people group just like I will. Social class ascension is very hard to achieve. I will always hate bolshevists, because of them my family lost all resources and properties, we went from high class in Tsarist Russia to starved peasant poorfags in USSR.
over

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I look better now at almost 23 than when I was 19, so that’s nice

• So Sad