how to cope with beign an inferior male

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
i have accepted that im an incel,its not an ideology, is full dependent on attractivness,im short (5,6 feet), small dick (4,6 inches hard),brown,i look like a woman but my brown skin and certain feature of my face dont let me be a femboy,so im doomed to be an inferior male for ever,also with bald genes so its basically over.

I will never attract a woman,because im non existent as a sexual beign for them.Maybe i can be their gay best friend.

I tried coping with stoicism,and they says that with hope comes fear and disappointment,so if I have zero hope on my future sexual and romantical life i wiil not have fear of losing it or disappointement of not acomplishing my goals on my sexual and romantical life. But when i have no hope i have non energy or motivation to do anything for my life or do something as a hobby. Its like if hope of a good future sexual life was the primary fuel for myself, if i know and think of my doomed future i only want to masturbate or lay in bed all day and doing nothing but look at the ceiling and think more and more on how doomed I am.

Maybe it happens because i supply all my basics needs: food,a home,family, and the other secondary needs: school,feeling safe, privacy,etc. So i dont value any of them as a i think of them of achieved and safe, so i cant lose it, althought i havent do nothing for having it, all is thanks to my parents.

How im not worried for my other need, my only fuel to life is hope on beign attractive, sometimes i think if a lose some weight and reach the underweight status i will be more attractive,but deep down i know all that shit is ultra cope and ultimately a lie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
dnr, isnt the answer obvious
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, twojei and nathan
careermax and find hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and kiyopon
Mogs my penis and height tbh

• Woah
Reactions: twojei
i have accepted that im an incel,its not an ideology, is full dependent on attractivness,im short (5,6 feet), small dick (4,6 inches hard),brown,i look like a woman but my brown skin and certain feature of my face dont let me be a femboy,so im doomed to be an inferior male for ever,also with bald genes so its basically over.

I will never attract a woman,because im non existent as a sexual beign for them.Maybe i can be their gay best friend.

I tried coping with stoicism,and they says that with hope comes fear and disappointment,so if I have zero hope on my future sexual and romantical life i wiil not have fear of losing it or disappointement of not acomplishing my goals on my sexual and romantical life. But when i have no hope i have non energy or motivation to do anything for my life or do something as a hobby. Its like if hope of a good future sexual life was the primary fuel for myself, if i know and think of my doomed future i only want to masturbate or lay in bed all day and doing nothing but look at the ceiling and think more and more on how doomed I am.

Maybe it happens because i supply all my basics needs: food,a home,family, and the other secondary needs: school,feeling safe, privacy,etc. So i dont value any of them as a i think of them of achieved and safe, so i cant lose it, althought i havent do nothing for having it, all is thanks to my parents.

How im not worried for my other need, my only fuel to life is hope on beign attractive, sometimes i think if a lose some weight and reach the underweight status i will be more attractive,but deep down i know all that shit is ultra cope and ultimately a lie.
ru nikkov?

5’6 is absolutely brutal. The rest you can sort out to some degree but the only way fix manletism is LL.

Marines or Special Forces.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Costcosuperstore, standardcel and 1 other person
just get abused every day and possibly go to war theory
Exactly. how can he focus on not getting women in those conditions. You can't.

Suffering of the mind occurs when suffering of the body ceases.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and nathan
ultimately you have to come to terms with that fact that your bones are 0.5 nanometers, and your dna is 0.0001 percent different from chads and that has condemned you to a whole life of being sub chad trash. not only that you have a very limited lifespan and even less time, resources, and technology available to make you become as close to chad as possible and do the things you want to do. most sub chads spend their whole life wageslaving and preparing so they can have a span of 5 or 10 years after retirement to cruise around the world, and that's only for when they're frail, old, and weak. that's how little time most people have compared to chad who has a good 50+ years of life on god mode. the happiest time for sub chad is childhood, and that's what people tend to find the more happiness in, doing things they used to do as children. a lot of kids grew up sitting in front of a tv, that's why as adults, sub chads like to sit at home and watch youtube and netflix

i dont have to cope
in my mind i am the superior
the alpha
the leader of the pack

It’s completely out of your control, just accept it and forget about it

Become a normal human being, talk to people, make friends, and maybe eventually youll find a girl willing to be with you. Maybe she will spit on you and scream ewww when you ask her out. It doesn’t matter anyways, life is a lottery and not everybody gets a winning ticket.

If all else fails just rope. That’s what I tried yesterday, although failed it helped me feel better for the time being

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Costcosuperstore and imabetanumale
Men aren't inferior to women

Are you South American or Indian?

South anerican
moneymaxx and marry some giga poor latina? i am 100% certain there are tons and tons of 5'6 guys with the same problems as you who have a wife and kids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Costcosuperstore
It’s completely out of your control, just accept it and forget about it

Become a normal human being, talk to people, make friends, and maybe eventually youll find a girl willing to be with you. Maybe she will spit on you and scream ewww when you ask her out. It doesn’t matter anyways, life is a lottery and not everybody gets a winning ticket.

If all else fails just rope. That’s what I tried yesterday, although failed it helped me feel better for the time being
you need jesus

bump what? i already told you the solution buddy boyo, i can go visit any capital city in any country in South America and it will be full of 5'5 guys with wife and kids, yh you can't be a slayer but just go the family route, atleast you can get laid and have a purpose.

moneymaxx and marry some giga poor latina? i am 100% certain there are tons and tons of 5'6 guys with the same problems as you who have a wife and kids.
poor latinas tend to be the slutiest women on earth, i dont know why american people think otherwise, they get pregnant by chad too eraly and continues the vicious cycle of poverty of her family,by when i reach a good job or carrer to moneymaxx they will be with 5 children of different parents like my grandmother.

If you truly think it’s over, take roids and see if there is some options in life