How to cope with being talentless?

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
Theres not a single thing im good at, im either average at something or just terrible. Maybe if there was something i loved doing and was practicing it for years i would be good at it, but theres nothing that brings me joy or excites me

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, MoggerChad, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
you wont find stuff that gives you joy or excitement if you rot on forums saying to yourself that nothing excites or gives joy (Whatever you believe becomes reality). instead, try doing things that at least look interesting and try it out and persisty on it until you cant look back on it, this happened for me with working out and studying. Now im trying to do the same with chess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you are indeed talentless and useless
you are born a follower

you wont find stuff that gives you joy or excitement if you rot on forums saying to yourself that nothing excites or gives joy (Whatever you believe becomes reality). instead, try doing things that at least look interesting and try it out and persisty on it until you cant look back on it, this happened for me with working out and studying. Now im trying to do the same with chess
Ive tried this but it didnt work, otherwise i wouldnt be here

Pin testosterone

He is fishing for attention, useless to give proper advice

• +1
Reactions: luciolencer
you have talents but cant harnes them rn

Talents are useless until you have a means to use them. I was a very good cycling and sports athletic that I even won national and particitipated in international tournaments, but in my country no one gives a fuck about these sports unless it’s cricket. So now I am rotting in my house and just doing mma for fun, I hope I get enough brain damage to become low inhib and forget my regrets about my previous sports.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
He is fishing for attention, useless to give proper advice
It might seem like i do but i dont, i actually need to find a way to cope with this shit

I have a quite similar problem. I am above average in almost everything I do, but not above enough to be spectacular, just above enough to notice I'm better than average but not much. I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna break this cycle.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Suimaxxer