How to cope with being too high IQ?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
My IQ has been professionally assessed to be in the top 0.1% percentile when I was 12 years old.

I just feel like I am too far removed from the average person, I just do not have the ability to interact with normies, and I think it's impacting my SMV negatively.

I would also say I am not 100% NT, but I am also incomparable to the schizo autists on this forum.

additionally, i'm not bad looking at all, I have been rated as chadlite most of the time, and I am also 6'2", but even these stats are not enough for me to get into a LTR, I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say. I just want pussy JFL

What do I do about this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22708 and 13 others
if you were good looking, it would be insane halo. Now you are just humble-bragging on narc forums to get dopamine hits.
Also, if you were really so smart, you would figure out how to connect with average person and how to get shitton of pussy.
I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say.
See. That's because you aren't actually high IQ. Truly high IQ person would figure out what to say to get her on your dick.
What do I do about this?
Do wrestler's bridges.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21340 and 18 others
High IQ = incel trait. It reduces life quality.

idk why u would brag about being mentally impaired by being high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, It'snotover and 4 others
if you're posting here, I think it won't be your problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and optimisticzoomer
Lol

Last edited:
IQ is cognitive proficiency, it has nothing to do with knowing what to say in a said social situation.
So basically it is useless then. As far as I know intellect is ability to find solutions to problems. Your problem is not being able to interact with normgroids. You are unable to find a solution. Conclusion: you aren't intelligent, you are dumb as a brick.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21340, A23ghskung and 6 others
Stop lying you Arabcel/MEcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and callisto
If you were really high iq you would know how to atleast fake NT behaviour, you’re never going to connect with others so just use them as you see fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21340, A23ghskung and 11 others
if you were good looking, it would be insane halo. Now you are just humble-bragging on narc forums to get dopamine hits.
Also, if you were really so smart, you would figure out how to connect with average person and how to get shitton of pussy.

See. That's because you aren't actually high IQ. Truly high IQ person would figure out what to say to get her on your dick.

Do wrestler's bridges.
Nigga you have no idea what high iq means…

If you have a high iq you are probably good at maths and physics.

Well none of these „High IQ“ niggers have figured out how to get bitches or friends

Its not that simple

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga you have no idea what high iq means…

If you have a high iq you are probably good at maths and physics.

Well none of these „High IQ“ niggers have figured out how to get bitches or friends

Its not that simple
So high IQ means jack shit then. "Muh maths". Unless you figure out unified theory of everything, nobody gives a shit about your high IQ. You rich yet? You a billionaire? If not, then your high IQ is meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, A23ghskung and 5 others
So high IQ means jack shit then. "Muh maths". Unless you figure out unified theory of everything, nobody gives a shit about your high IQ. You rich yet? You a billionaire? If not, then your high IQ is meaningless.
You say that but IQ is correlated with life outcomes, I.e higher IQ people will be exponentially wealthier than you will ever be

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Growth Plate
My IQ has been professionally assessed to be in the top 0.1% percentile when I was 12 years old.

I just feel like I am too far removed from the average person, I just do not have the ability to interact with normies, and I think it's impacting my SMV negatively.

I would also say I am not 100% NT, but I am also incomparable to the schizo autists on this forum.

additionally, i'm not bad looking at all, I have been rated as chadlite most of the time, and I am also 6'2", but even these stats are not enough for me to get into a LTR, I just don't know how to interact with the average retarded brainwashed bitch, they're so fucking dumb I just don't know what to say. I just want pussy JFL

What do I do about this?
Slice out your neurons with a scalpel and give them to me

Do this test, what score do you get? Use sound, it makes it easier.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You say that but IQ is correlated with life outcomes, I.e higher IQ people will be exponentially wealthier than you will ever be
Is OP wealthy? No

• +1
Reactions: mogging

Didn't do all of them because I'm too lazy but I got:

Visual Memory: 23

Number Memory: 16

Verbal Memory: 156

Sequence Memory: 18

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath
Drink more alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285

Damn I got 20 in sequence memory, its only 97percentile. Not even top 1percent, so its dogshit

I could get way better though if I practiced

Last edited:

2022 09 21 17 55 10 Human Benchmark   Sequence Memory Test

3 try, 1 second I stopped focusing and I fucked up

What do I do about this?
keep coping if you think high iq means to be a social inept.

high iq people can interact with anyone easily, also theres many interpretations for cognitive capacity.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Growth Plate, noodlelover and 3 others
Mogger. What percentage is that
0,7, in my first 2 tries I did it with sound and I feel that it was making me lose focus, instead, I turned the sound off and I made the sounds myself

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Are you rich

0,7, in my first 2 tries I did it with sound and I feel that it was making me lose focus, instead, I turned the sound off and I made the sounds myself
Not bad. What are you doing for a job/studies?

Not bad. What are you doing for a job/studies?
where I'm from high school is divided into 2 parts, obligatory and higher(optional) the higher is the one you need to do to get into university, I'm doing the higher one in a special way where I don't have to go to class, just do work and show up to the exams, I do this while working full time so I can pay for my surgeries

where I'm from high school is divided into 2 parts, obligatory and higher(optional) the higher is the one you need to do to get into university, I'm doing the higher one in a special way where I don't have to go to class, just do work and show up to the exams, I do this while working full time so I can pay for my surgeries
what do you want to do after high school

you are just going to die as a fucking recluse loser just like newton or perelman

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE

fuckin hell, 23? I got stuck at 22 :feelsree::feelsree::woke:

High IQ = incel trait. It reduces life quality.

idk why u would brag about being mentally impaired by being high IQ.
i have nigger IQ and it makes my life suck im always the dumb one in everything and im super selfaware

just take Adderall theory
probably , when i took vyvanse i work ethic mogged everyone in my classes so fucking hard it was insane but my non NTness cranks up to 1000%

how the fuck you get 156 verbal memory, i can only manage to get to 85

the reaction one is my favorite :Comfy:

What do I do about this?
3085425_1663779613942.png
op

Attachments

• 1663779613942.png
    1663779613942.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter
the sequence memory thingy tho i get like 14 maximum :dafuckfeels:
I think it might have to do with your background, for example, i play a lot of chest where there is a lot of sequence memory involved so I do really good in that one,English is not my first language so i do worse in the verbal one

i wonder if this benchmark thing is good for brainmaxxing

Are you Muslim?

i got like 15 HOLY SHIT MAN, but the ones on youtube where the numbers flash for like 1 second and the monkeys STILL REMEMBER MORE THAN 10 NUMBERS THATS IMPOSSIBLE
monkey smarter than all humans :cry::cry::cry:

Your social IQ is low, and you cope by telling yourself that you're smarter than other people. It's not that you're too smart for other people, it's that you're too dumb to actualize the social outcomes that you want.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Broski and Deleted member 21895
Fucking nerd. I'm 131 Mensa legit tested in which is 98 percentile meaning I'm "smart" while also not being autistic like you . Anyway you are smarter than me figure out a pattern with how NT people behave. And don't do nerdy shit, hit the gym and socialize

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and noodlelover