How to cope with being ugly?

Dog face

Dog face

Autism.me
I know i will never look the way i want to and probably be incel forever. I just can't cope with waking up and seeing that ugly depressed retard in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Copemaxxing and Hekt0r
Rope or vidya

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 399
Just focus on increasing your status and money. If these are very high, they will overwhelm your looks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: extremchange628181, Deleted member 9344, aspieSavage and 5 others
Personality, haircut, and showermaxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: extremchange628181, Tyronecell, MinMaxxer23 and 6 others
I know i will never look the way i want to and probably be incel forever. I just can't cope with waking up and seeing that ugly depressed retard in the mirror
Depends on frame ,height and country and job etc

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Are you already looksmaxed? You can't mog everyone, but you can mog your past self.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hekt0r, MinMaxxer23, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Are you already looksmaxed? You can't mog everyone, but you can mog your past self.
i can still improve my body and skin but my bone structure will stay the same and that's the problem

• WTF
frame=over, Height 182cm, country: Germany, still in school. time? to rope
you live in the west and have good height so not over.

• WTF
i can still improve my body and skin but my bone structure will stay the same and that's the problem

Improve what you can then. Looks is important not only for foids.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 10536
Improve what you can then. Looks is important not only for foids.
I'm working on it, it's just so demotivating to know that i will never be truly attractive.

• WTF
I'm working on it, it's just so demotivating to know that i will never be truly attractive.

Do you have any aspirations besides foids? Do you want to be a sportsman, businessman, traveller, welder or astronaut? Looks help in achieving life goals, foids aside.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10524
Do you have any aspirations besides foids? Do you want to be a sportsman, businessman, traveller, welder or astronaut? Looks help in achieving life goals, foids aside.
I have no hobbies interests or goals in life. I don't even want to slay i just want someone to love me and love myself tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hekt0r and Deleted member 10536
people here act like its really the end of the world if you're not a chad.

Things you can control: 1. Money/Status 2. GymMaxing 3. Surgery if you absolutely hate how you look.

Getting pussy is nice but its not end of the world if you prioritize yourself/family first. Stay healthy/eat right/ work towards a solid future. That is fulfilling in itself. Girls will come assuming you control the above.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Hekt0r, Deleted member 10686 and 4 others
just dont lol i gave up i just eat food jerk off and fish sometimes to pass the time

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
Modified Lefort 3 + Chin Wing + Jawline Implants

• WTF
take down your mirror

• WTF
Gu

Things you can control: 1. Money/Status 2. GymMaxing 3. Surgery if you absolutely hate how you look.

Getting pussy is nice but its not end of the world if you prioritize yourself/family first. Stay healthy/eat right/ work towards a solid future. That is fulfilling in itself. Girls will come assuming you control the above.
Gymmaxx who
gymmaxx
11AACB55 5A02 4C5D AA20 3FD1B6764C41

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
this is me :pepefrown:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7902 and Deleted member 10536
be a succesful person

• WTF
Treatments for adults with asperger syndrome 259901 Final 1383adbeffcc4d3a9a2c7020d7bb306d
Images

• WTF
moneymaxx or rope

• WTF
looksmax.me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and Deleted member 10536
  • WTF
im average and average = ugly. In 2020 you have to be high tier normie atleast

If your life revolves around how your treated by women and you cant reach the looks threshold, then you need to darktriad max

How fucking stupid you are you deluded fuck. Jfc, how do you even come up with this bullshit. Like what kind of sheltered fuck one has to be to spout such an utter crap. Are you 2 years old or some shit
Fuck I hate you
Omg you're so fucking stupid I can't even put it to words, nobody has invented words that'd fit to describe yhe shit you vomitted here.
_uffufufufuf kcuf fuck
I xant
Fhckig. Fant anyoor
Duck you :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and randomvanish
How fucking stupid you are you deluded fuck. Jfc, how do you even come up with this bullshit. Like what kind of sheltered fuck one has to be to spout such an utter crap. Are you 2 years old or some shit
Fuck I hate you
Omg you're so fucking stupid I can't even put it to words, nobody has invented words that'd fit to describe yhe shit you vomitted here.
_uffufufufuf kcuf fuck
I xant
Fhckig. Fant anyoor
Duck you :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
what do you suggest bro? is it time to rope?

what do you suggest bro? is it time to rope?
Today is my last day in this hellhole.
I swear
I can't take it anymore
Not

Today is my last day in this hellhole.
I swear
I can't take it anymore
Not
don't kill yourself, let's rob a bank before that or something

im average and average = ugly. In 2020 you have to be high tier normie atleast
You don't really believe that shit right.

As long as you're above 3psl you're fine

don't kill yourself, let's rob a bank before that or something
There's nothing good in this shitty fucking world.
Like.
The only thing positive to even think of
Is
Fucking drugs
In this shitty fucking clown world
Fuck
Whats the point
I dont want anymore of this bullshit
Why live if nothing is going to change. Only more bullshit
How do you even fucking live without being a somebodys slave
Disgusting shithole hell :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Bro, you look significantly above average, judging from your pics. Get a (much) better hairuct and gain muscles and you are good. You truly misjudge your looks

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
Save money, get surgeries

Just put off roping and hope you'll find a reason to live in the future. That's what I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Bro, you look significantly above average, judging from your pics. Get a (much) better hairuct and gain muscles and you are good. You truly misjudge your looks
I think the average male mogs me to suicide, I can't really cut my hair shorter because i have a terrible hairline. I'm working on gaining muscles now though

I think the average male mogs me to suicide, I can't really cut my hair shorter because i have a terrible hairline. I'm working on gaining muscles now though

That is incorrect.
With regards to hair LONGER not SHORTER lol

Fuck I hate you
_uffufufufuf kcuf fuck
I xant
Fhckig. Fant anyoor
lay off the drugs dude. you clearly have issues you need to fix lol

• WTF
That is incorrect.
With regards to hair LONGER not SHORTER lol
oh okay i was planning on letting the hair in the front grow a bit to get real curtains

• +1
Reactions: markozara
you mean the average guy irl isn't average here?
No, people over rate themselves to shit.

Most people think they look better than they do, which is why they're so surprised when they don't do as well as they think they should.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
lay off the drugs dude. you clearly have issues you need to fix lol
Theres no drugs. Fuck you. The last drug I took was paracetamol months ago.
You're right I have issues with this shitty fucking world.
I can't fix this retarded attitude of humanity and the futility of the life.
You probably shit :bluepill: whenever you take a dump
The only wish I have anymore is fucking death, because playing this shitty game called life at super duper nightmare hardcore1337hax0rz360n0scope is actually too fucking difficult. But you wouldn't understand
Let me guess I should take a shower?