How to cope with being ugly?

No, people over rate themselves to shit.

Most people think they look better than they do, which is why they're so surprised when they don't do as well as they think they should.
idk what you are trying to tell me im aware that i look like shit and my genes should not be spread

idk what you are trying to tell me im aware that i look like shit and my genes should not be spread
There's the blackpill and then there's this. You're average looking and should do fine honestly. You'll stop being a doomer eventually

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
There's the blackpill and then there's this. You're average looking and should do fine honestly. You'll stop being a doomer eventually
How is avg okay?
You'll be 100 years old and a virgin, if you accept such thinking.
Fuck, for me it's already too late.
I was the avg...
My fault, but fuck this

How is avg okay?
You'll be 100 years old and a virgin, if you accept such thinking.
Fuck, for me it's already too late.
I was the avg...
My fault, but fuck this
If you think you're avg and can't get anything then you're either an autist or not average

• WTF
If you think you're avg and can't get anything then you're either an autist or not average
So who determines the autism? At which point do you get the diagnoses?
I mean obviously I'm discarded pos at this point. But if entire world says otherwise, then wtf is real anymore?

So who determines the autism? At which point do you get the diagnoses?
I mean obviously I'm discarded pos at this point. But if entire world says otherwise, then wtf is real anymore?
If you're questioning everything constantly that's a good sign you're autistic
By autistic I mean really stupid or high inhib

• So Sad
If you're questioning everything constantly that's a good sign you're autistic
By autistic I mean really stupid or high inhib
Why wouldn't I question at this point, after everything has been a constant failure. Obviously something is wrong. But I'm told otherwise. Should I not question and proceed to rot, thinking that everything will fall in place if I just don't think about anything ever and don't lift a finger? Like a good little cog slave?
Idk dude.

Why wouldn't I question at this point, after everything has been a constant failure. Obviously something is wrong. But I'm told otherwise. Should I not question and proceed to rot, thinking that everything will fall in place if I just don't think about anything ever and don't lift a finger? Like a good little cog slave?
Idk dude.
Stop giving a fuck and live your life

Stick to what you know to be true and build off from there. Don't waste time with unimportant things

• So Sad
Stop giving a fuck and live your life

Stick to what you know to be true and build off from there. Don't waste time with unimportant things
So finding a person who would love me, a job that I might enjoy, and self improvement are the things that aren't worth wasting time, unimportant, nor worth thinking about.
When it's all I want or care about is to be happy.
I don't know then anymore. At this point I'm stunned and is the reason I just want to end this nightmare.

I know i will never look the way i want to and probably be incel forever. I just can't cope with waking up and seeing that ugly depressed retard in the mirror
The Mirror Pill is a Brutal Blackpill tbh but as an ugly subhuman male, being depressed is a luxury you can't afford, you just have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get on with it. We're not allowed to be depressed, if we're depressed it hinders our productivity and if we're not performing at work we get fired and we end up impoverished. If we lose everything we won't have the benefit of being a foid or a high tier normie, nobody will start a GoFundMe for us neither can we collect OnlyFans Simp Bucks.

Many of us are probably youngcels and/or neet, When we lose our parents we won't have a safety net to fall on and will probably end up Homeless.That's why as suicidal as we are it's imperative we moneymaxx and finish school so we can at least LDAR the rest of our lives in comfort.

We're the least valued members of society, we're expected to give the most and get nothing in return :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
what do you suggest bro? is it time to rope?
Lol halt deine Schnauze man wenn ich dich auf der Straße sehen würde würde ich dich fast schon für hübsch halten, weil hier so viele subhumans rumlaufen
gibt safe irgendein jb das dich für hübsch hält und sich in dich verliebt

• +1
Reactions: Joje123
Lol halt deine Schnauze man wenn ich dich auf der Straße sehen würde würde ich dich fast schon für hübsch halten, weil hier so viele subhumans rumlaufen

Lol those are the most disgusting few sentences of denglisch I ever had to read

• Love it
Reactions: Gayalienmax

Ich stimme zu

• +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax
Joje123

• Love it
Reactions: Joje123
youre not ugly + nice height, you either larping or trolling.. fuck off

rope or just be as god intended, a cave dwelling hermit. we call these neets now.

take down your mirror
unironically this. i took down all my mirrors, and avoid looking at them anytime i see one. i feel a little bit better, i think at least

Just focus on increasing your status and money. If these are very high, they will overwhelm your looks.
well you are a retard, almost impossible to status maxx if you are ugly

well you are a retard, almost impossible to status maxx if you are ugly
GTFO, the world is full of statusmaxxed ugly people - they are in politics, administration, business, banking, etc. , they don't give a shit about "muh looks".