how to cope with constant suicidal thoughts?

Long runs through nature.

Medications can help as well.

Read or listen to something with an interesting story to distract from negative rumination.
I tend to suffer from extremely negative thoughts/memories when I’m idle, so I try to always listen to audiobook or lecture when Vegetating or completing mundane tasks.

If the thoughts are persistent and you’re on the edge of roping, unironically check into a Ward.

People like to joke about nuthouses on .org, but a stay at a decent looney bin can be beneficial
but i hate being lonely and being alone in nature would feel even more lonely

what things should i listen to?

and lol looney bin

when you're high or not high?

do you ever feel detached from your body? do you hear voices?
when i inhale weed.

detached yes when i inhale it. and no i dont hear voices thankfully

but it definitely is some schizo type mental illness , thank god it went away

what hobbies do u recommend?
Anything that keeps your mind occupied. Mma, rock climbing, djing, reading, stock paper trading. I used to be suicidal cause I had a lot of time to think, but I try to keep myself occupied nonstop so I can look back at what I did and see some progress/achievements. I come home from work, go to gym for 1.5 hrs a day, read for 2 hrs, check stock market for 30 min, make dj mix for 1 hr, play vidya or watch tv, go to sleep while playing creepy pasta story in background. On the weekends I force myself to go outside and either go in a walk or socialize at clubs/bars/raves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859