• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, bloomercel, silencio and 2 others
go for girls with no past
Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, datboijj, maxxmclooks and 8 others
Being obssessed with body count is low T. As long as it's not too high you shouldn't care that much about it

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zonar, try2beme and 7 others
Fuck it hurts so bad why why couslnt i fall in love in highschool with us both losing our cieginities togethor
deal with it incel
every girl has a past
stop being a mysognist

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallcell, Zonar, try2beme and 12 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme, bloomercel and 2 others
Being obssessed with body count is low T. As long as it's not too high you shouldn't care that much about it
It's high T actually

You don't want the mother of your children to be ran through, high chance she would be primitive and cheat on you

Only low T mfs betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: ascension, boss8055, maxxmclooks and 7 others
By the fact I have a past yet I don't remember 99% of any of the sex or faces or even think about the girls in my past. And that if I really am into a girl I don't care about the girls from my past

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Zonar, try2beme and 6 others
Get a bigger past than her
Hahahahahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, MoggerGaston, datboijj and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, bloomercel and Autismcel
deal with it incel
every girl has a past
stop being a mysognist
But its painful bro i have no past and all i’ve ever wanted was to be eachothers first everything instead best case scenario i get some bimbo that sucked off the team

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, dna_cel and 2 others
It's high T actually

You don't want the mother of your children to be ran through, high chance she would be primitive and cheat on you

Only low T mfs betabuxx
If you're high T you wouldn't care as much bcuz you would feel that you mog her past partner anyways. Being insecure about the fear of not measuring up is beta.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Autismcel
By the fact I have a past yet I don't remember 99% of any of the sex or faces or even think about the girls in my past. And that if I really am into a girl I don't care about the girls from my past
But you’re a man, men are able to seperate sex and emotion women are not. She will compare you to all her previous sexual partners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, futuregigamogger, murdah and 3 others
But you’re a man, men are able to seperate sex and emotion women are not. She will compare you to all her previous sexual partners.
Exactly this

Guys are biologically hardwared to have sex as much as possible, even with multiple girls or 1 girl

Guys can't have a "past" lol, because it doesn't affect anything

Women however might get their vaginas stretched so much that they resemble roasties

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
It's fucking ridiculous to worry about this shit nowadays when every girl has IG / tiktok and therefore their feed is flooded with extremely GL guys 24/7

like ffs u guys its over, eveyone is a slut join em or lose

lol at having kids either MUH MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN

fuck u immoral faggots bringing kids into a shitty world with incel genes only to then get old suffer and die

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, boss8055, Charisma and 7 others
thats good, I am GLAD because sex with me is so much better than every other girl

Almost every girl blatantly tells me this, that I fuck them better than any other guy and actually get them to cum over and over

learn to fuck incel

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, boss8055, Charisma and 2 others
If you're high T you wouldn't care as much bcuz you would feel that you mog her past partner anyways. Being insecure about the fear of not measuring up is beta.
I would just slap tf out of her and tell her to gtfo if i found out about her past

Maybe then rape her for the last time

@asdvek high test is a problem

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, asdvek and standardcel
Redpill cope,men have pair bonding to an extent aswell, thats why men still miss there teen love. INB4 inject t

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, dna_cel and 1 other person
thats good, I am GLAD because sex with me is so much better than every other girl

Almost every girl blatantly tells me this, that I fuck them better than any other guy and actually get them to cum over and over

learn to fuck incel
Whats ur cocksize

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Autismcel
Fake it till you make it, gaslight yourself into thinking your a slayer, virginity is a social construct

Fake it till you make it, gaslight yourself into thinking your a slayer, virginity is a social construct
Nah man it’s a special moment losing it it shouldnt be lost with some bimbo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ShowerMaxxing
Whats ur cocksize
theres ur problem, thinking cock size = sex quality

if ur not using toys and a vibtrator while u fuck ur ertarded
also not knowing how to finger a gspot perfectly either ur retarded

watch owen gray on xvideoes to lean to fuck. Literally the best thing to watch to learn

also learning how to make a girl squirt with the finger technique

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, datboijj, bloomercel and 2 others
It's fucking ridiculous to worry about this shit nowadays when every girl has IG / tiktok and therefore their feed is flooded with extremely GL guys 24/7

like ffs u guys its over, eveyone is a slut join em or lose

lol at having kids either MUH MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN

fuck u immoral faggots bringing kids into a shitty world with incel genes only to then get old suffer and die
No wonder the birth rates are dropping down

Good goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and sub5c3l
Nah man it’s a special moment losing it it shouldnt be lost with some bimbo
Ok so ur problem isnt you having any past its that you cant find anyone who is a virgin

watch owen gray on xvideoes to lean to fuck. Literally the best thing to watch to learn

What is your penis size bro

Man there's no sex for my face understand that even if I bought all these toys no foid would even consider to give me her pussy and ass, idk how you got so many girls to fuck. It's not easy, not at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
But its painful bro i have no past and all i’ve ever wanted was to be eachothers first everything instead best case scenario i get some bimbo that sucked off the team
nah
you can always arrange marraige maxx
fatmah is waiting for you

i met a girl who was a pure virgin, JB too.

the issue is that she was too infantile

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and bloomercel
Man there's no sex for my face understand that even if I bought all these toys no foid would even consider to give me her pussy and ass, idk how you got so many girls to fuck. It's not easy, not at all.
Hes chad

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Bonecel01
Cock size matters, just the thought of a guy having a bigger dick is the whole point, he has something the other guys dont have that in itself is almost equal to sex quality

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
By not being a hypocrite. If you’re gonna judge her for her past, then maybe it’s only fair that she judges you for yours as well. In which case, anything other than maybe 1 or 2 LTRs can be seen as a red flag, and even worse if you’re still a virgin or on a long dry spell. So don’t make a point of talking about pasts.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You still have time I guess, lower ur standards if u want a chance at ur fantasy
What should i go for? Im fine with low mtb that’s smart and can hold a convo

Fine i can handle if she kissed another dude its painful but whatever, i atleast want a virgin at the very minimum

This thing you call fantasy though is something that was experienced by many
By not being a hypocrite. If you’re gonna judge her for her past, then maybe it’s only fair that she judges you for yours as well. In which case, anything other than maybe 1 or 2 LTRs can be seen as a red flag, and even worse if you’re still a virgin or on a long dry spell. So don’t make a point of talking about pasts.
I have no past like at all

Cock size matters, just the thought of a guy having a bigger dick is the whole point, he has something the other guys dont have that in itself is almost equal to sex quality
Gaurantee you this guy amnesia is packing a monster saying “muhh its the motion of the ocean bro”

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, bloomercel and Bonecel01
This is how