How to cope with every girl having a past

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Focus on being nt, u got time but ur not attractive enough for it to happen naturally
Hopefully when i get to 13% shit will change

What age should i just give up and get a prostitute?

Tbh i doubt there are virgins past 19 lol but thanks for the insight
U can still get sex normally lol u dont need a prostitute lmfao what is ur thinking

And i have no past how to cope? Plss someone it hurts so bad
quote-i-prefer-women-with-a-past-they-re-always-so-damned-amusing-to-talk-to-oscar-wilde-61-68-41.jpg
quote-women-like-a-man-with-a-past-but-they-prefer-a-man-with-a-present-mae-west-35-85-90.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and distance decay
You cant find a hqnp in this generation forget ab that tbh , just have fun casual sex and spend that other time building yourself up physically , mentally and financially

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
You cant cope , just have fun casual sex and spend that other time building yourself up physically , mentally and financially
Fuck man all i’ve ever wanted was virgin to virgin

I can rate u in dms if u want but how do u want me to imagine you losing 8% body fat :lul:
I’m mtn in best lighting low mtn in average lighting, but yeah i’m prolly not gonna send pics but i think i can be borderline high mtn

Cock size matters, just the thought of a guy having a bigger dick is the whole point, he has something the other guys dont have that in itself is almost equal to sex quality
Gaurantee you this guy amnesia is packing a monster saying “muhh its the motion of the ocean bro”

7.25 x 5 so average but i make em cum from finger banging plus vibrator plus dirty talk and dominance mostly

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
You don’t have a choice, they all have a past

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Amnesia
Cuckoldmaxx

Being obssessed with body count is low T. As long as it's not too high you shouldn't care that much about it

lol

these dense indiands wont know shit

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
I love being Muslim

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
Guys are biologically hardwared to have sex as much as possible, even with multiple girls or 1 girl

Guys can't have a "past" lol, because it doesn't affect anything

Women however might get their vaginas stretched so much that they resemble roasties
Ur still wrong, men and women that sleep around too much both lose the ability to pair bond and love. But men can fuck many more before this happens

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BitchBoy and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BitchBoy, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
thats good, I am GLAD because sex with me is so much better than every other girl

Almost every girl blatantly tells me this, that I fuck them better than any other guy and actually get them to cum over and over

learn to fuck incel
It’s not a skill you moron, a user here did an awesome fucking thread where he did a class presentation on it. Women cum more with men they find hot, it’s that simple. Your looks are carrying not muh muh dick game

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
theres ur problem, thinking cock size = sex quality

if ur not using toys and a vibtrator while u fuck ur ertarded
also not knowing how to finger a gspot perfectly either ur retarded

watch owen gray on xvideoes to lean to fuck. Literally the best thing to watch to learn

also learning how to make a girl squirt with the finger technique
That’s not u making them cum the is it?? No man can replicate what a vibrstor does , that makes a bitch cum insanely quick with or without dick

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
your own fault if you settle for a roastie

you should have standards and never LTR someone with substantially larger mileage than yours

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and standardcel
JFL it’s beyond over mate. Too many blackpills to cope with. Just slay, have fun and continue to look good. All these women are whores. I’m 22. Don’t know how long ago it was I talked to a girl that didn’t have an ex boyfriend, let alone a virgin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BitchBoy, standardcel and 1 other person
Another more important question your future gf or wife will never know you obsessed over huge cocks on an incel forum once upon a time.Or imagine how your future son would feel if he knew his dad was obsessing over cock n balls 20 years earlier
What I'm saying here fella is, we all have a past.

Gaurantee you this guy amnesia is packing a monster saying “muhh its the motion of the ocean bro”
i remember him saying he is slightly above 7

Become Chad and reject them for being sluts, otherwise deal with it.

If you’re sub Chadlite you only deserve used up sluts anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Another more important question your future gf or wife will never know you obsessed over huge cocks on an incel forum once upon a time.Or imagine how your future son would feel if he knew his dad was obsessing over cock n balls 20 years earlier
What I'm saying here fella is, we all have a past.
Doesnt matter idrc if my wife was obsessing over vaginas aslong as she didnt do shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This is good advice.

Else your only option is to date teenagers with little/no past.

Pick your poison
Honestly bro i’m not really into slaying a bunch of whores id rather have one girl i stay with forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, autistic_tendencies and standardcel
Honestly bro i’m not really into slaying a bunch of whores id rather have one girl i stay with forever
I would rather have 50 loyal wifes and if at the end 5 stay it’s also good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BitchBoy
By not being a hypocrite. If you’re gonna judge her for her past, then maybe it’s only fair that she judges you for yours as well. In which case, anything other than maybe 1 or 2 LTRs can be seen as a red flag, and even worse if you’re still a virgin or on a long dry spell. So don’t make a point of talking about pasts.
Men and women are entirely differenr stfu fed