How to cope with having chad friend

mmdnohi

mmdnohi

Iron
My bsf is a chad and he gets cold approached everywhere AT LEAST twice a week. I'm fully invisible when I'm with him and seeing him doing nothing and getting this many girls makes me wanna rope. I don't even know why he still hangs out with me I'm LTN in a good day. I wouldn't stand a chance of getting a bitch when I'm with him anywhere. What to do?

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend and Amexmaxx
mog or get mogged, simple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, ascension, thereallegend and 2 others
My bsf is a chad and he gets cold approached everywhere AT LEAST twice a week. I'm fully invisible when I'm with him and seeing him doing nothing and getting this many girls makes me wanna rope. I don't even know why he still hangs out with me I'm LTN in a good day. I wouldn't stand a chance of getting a bitch when I'm with him anywhere. What to do?
He hangs out with you cause he likes you. Not because of your looks lol. That's how true friendship works...

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Xangsane, rand anon and 5 others
He hangs out with you cause he likes you. Not because of your looks lol. That's how true friendship works.
Based answer.

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi
He hangs out with you cause he likes you. Not because of your looks lol. That's how true friendship works...
He hangs with OP because he's running contrast game. He's upping his SMV by contrasting to an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, ascension, epictroll and 5 others
throw some glue on his hair / eyebrows, fuck his looks up !

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and mmdnohi
He knows i can't pull anyone and never says anything. He gets invited to parties and night clubs and yet still chooses to get high and drunk with me. I'm grateful or him but it makes me feel shit that I'm the reason he's wasting his years with me instead of fucking stacies

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, rand anon, thereallegend and 1 other person
He knows i can't pull anyone and never says anything. He gets invited to parties and night clubs and yet still chooses to get high and drunk with me. I'm grateful or him but it makes me feel shit that I'm the reason he's wasting his years with me instead of fucking stacies
He's a good friend damn.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mmdnohi
I'm grateful or him but it makes me feel shit that I'm the reason he's wasting his years with me instead of fucking stacies
Trust hes still gonna manage to fuck stacy.

But tbh you should looksmax. Bet it take your friendship to a new level. And get you laid and off this website. Greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and mmdnohi
Skin him alive and wear his face as a mask

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and mmdnohi