unwanted_incel
Gold
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2024
- Posts
- 896
- Reputation
- 845
At a point where I would rather be humilated publically and be whored around rather then be IGNORED.
"Just talk bro","just socialize bro","just be confident bro" imma FUCK ur frontal lobe with my 7 inch bonepressed dick if anyone says this to me again,I am unseen even by my own parents,since 6 years I had no childhood friends or normal hanging out friends let alone bff/gf and even my own sister doesn't give a shit even though we been in the same house for 18 years. Why cant people just notice me?
How to insanely cope with this. Texting this from the slums of Karnataka.
"Just talk bro","just socialize bro","just be confident bro" imma FUCK ur frontal lobe with my 7 inch bonepressed dick if anyone says this to me again,I am unseen even by my own parents,since 6 years I had no childhood friends or normal hanging out friends let alone bff/gf and even my own sister doesn't give a shit even though we been in the same house for 18 years. Why cant people just notice me?
How to insanely cope with this. Texting this from the slums of Karnataka.