How to cope with liking feminine music?

Where are you located?

Listening to fem songs is a nt++ bonus where I'm at. Girls love you if you love the same feminine goyslop music they do (Taylor swift is a great example)
netherlands

here I think it's a failo. Maybe in high-school it was a halo and nt bonus, but no longer after that.

my shit right here:

if a bitch don’t like it that’s not my problem, it was never meant to be

Cat Headphones GIF

over if you don't listen to viking war chants with a blank patrick bateman stare

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Pikabro

Sometimes when I am on drugs or in a really emotional vibe, I can really enjoy music like this. But at the same time I feel like people would judge me negatively for liking such 'feminine' music.

I've played some of my more soft playlists with the last girl I seriously dated (2 years ago now). We were making a meal together and drinking wine, and it included music like this:

(mirin' Indian music, absolute banger this is)

And the girl's reaction to this song in particular was something like: 'why do you listen to this feminine adult music? ewww'. Which came somewhat as a surprise since I thought she would like it.

Nowadays I don't like to share the fact that I like feminine music, especially with women, since they would think less of me and lose attraction.
Fucking brutal.

Women expect me to only listen to Rikhter Hard Industrial Techno every day 24/7 or some shit.

I love that shit but I have a far more diverse taste in music depending on my mood. Except that I hate rap music.

I guess the question is whether you fraud your music taste with women, or you are open about what you listen to, with the resulting rejection for it being too feminine as a result.

Fraud or rejection.

I stopped coping ages ago and just accepted it dawg u should do the same. 😭

Just embrace your faggot taste in music like I have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and bishōnenmaxxer
There is no masculine or feminine taste in music.

Anybody who judges you based on your taste in music has lvl 9999999999 insecurity.

I know guys who are mad into kpop girl groups but are chad asf

And I have seen a metalhead friend who runs away from a cockroach

Your masculinity is defined by your character

Just listen to what the fuck you like. Life is very short.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Pikabro and bishōnenmaxxer