How to cope with loneliness and isolation?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Why are you lonely just go outside and talk to people xD

Attachments

• E2B1F629-9552-44E4-82A0-2BA132766260.jpeg
    E2B1F629-9552-44E4-82A0-2BA132766260.jpeg
    492.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 26CAC19D-1FE6-4E5A-8BE2-33C62F4A7C6E.jpeg
    26CAC19D-1FE6-4E5A-8BE2-33C62F4A7C6E.jpeg
    610.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
Wish I knew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 4430
Why are you lonely just go outside and talk to people xD
Good answer for someone who dont have social anixiety and avoidant personality disorder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Forgotten, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Forgotten, ascension and 2 others
B

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I mean let's be honest, you already know the answer, just get friends.

Now compared to NT normies that's a fuckimg mountain you need to climb. Not only do you need to find someone somewhat like-minded, but you also need to get decent enough social skills that they don't mind spending time with you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Go to therapy and join a club…

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, WontStopNorwooding and n0rthface
I mean let's be honest, you already know the answer, just get friends.

Now compared to NT normies that's a fuckimg mountain you need to climb. Not only do you need to find someone somewhat like-minded, but you also need to get decent enough social skills that they don't mind spending time with you.
Doubt i will made it.

Literally this morning, I returned to my hotel room twice because I couldn't go to a breakfast where there were a lot of strangers.

And making friends is hard on itself at my age. I still have nothing to talk about, I have no experience and I'm not funny, it's a dark souls difficulty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2403, ascension and 4 others
video gaming community is a rly good way to make friends for non NT people,you could even potentially find a gf if you do it right.I actually met a lot of bros on PSN this way and even a few girls.If you are good at gaming its even easier,people will send you friend requests,invite you to lobbies and interact with you etc

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Dance, dance, dance the night away!

mr burns GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Doubt i will made it.

Literally this morning, I returned to my hotel room twice because I couldn't go to a breakfast where there were a lot of strangers.

And making friends is hard on itself at my age. I still have nothing to talk about, I have no experience and I'm not funny, it's a dark souls difficulty
I understand, somewhat. But what other option do you have? Killing yourself? Dying old, alone and cold?

You can get drugs for the anxiety that will quell most of it. Then I believe it's possible through exposure therapy with drugs to learn to live without them. Even if you can't access drugs there are plenty of easily accessible compounds that will reduce anxiety, take L-Theanine f.x. it helps somewhat with my social anxiety and it's cheap af.

Having nothing to talk about can easily be solved with lying, at some points while I was the most shut-in 90% of what I talked about with classmates was lies. The key is always telling the same lies, that way you can remember them and eventually your brain will blur the truth on whether to not it happened. Tell the story enough times and you'll begin believing it yourself tbh:ogre:

Experience is linear, so to say. It's not like you get exponentially more experience so it will even out with age.

I don't really know what to do about being funny. I watched a lot of standup comedy and just remembered some core jokes and adapt them to the social situation.

Personally, I plan to live in hostels in the coming couple of years because I dropped out of school :ogre::ogre:
Travelling the world cheaply is a great way to get experience and shit to talk about, which is why I'm doing it. But you will need to find medication for your anxiety before trying something like that.

Dark souls difficulty tbh but you have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, n0rthface, Clark69 and 2 others
I cant find a way and tommorow i got to leave my house

I understand, somewhat. But what other option do you have? Killing yourself? Dying old, alone and cold?

You can get drugs for the anxiety that will quell most of it. Then I believe it's possible through exposure therapy with drugs to learn to live without them. Even if you can't access drugs there are plenty of easily accessible compounds that will reduce anxiety, take L-Theanine f.x. it helps somewhat with my social anxiety and it's cheap af.

Having nothing to talk about can easily be solved with lying, at some points while I was the most shut-in 90% of what I talked about with classmates was lies. The key is always telling the same lies, that way you can remember them and eventually your brain will blur the truth on whether to not it happened. Tell the story enough times and you'll begin believing it yourself tbh:ogre:

Experience is linear, so to say. It's not like you get exponentially more experience so it will even out with age.

I don't really know what to do about being funny. I watched a lot of standup comedy and just remembered some core jokes and adapt them to the social situation.

Personally, I plan to live in hostels in the coming couple of years because I dropped out of school :ogre::ogre:
Travelling the world cheaply is a great way to get experience and shit to talk about, which is why I'm doing it. But you will need to find medication for your anxiety before trying something like that.

Dark souls difficulty tbh but you have no choice.
This.

I hugely and firmly agree on fixing anxiety first and foremost because it's an obstacle to do anything productive @OP.

Also this is what I'm going to do.
@Danish_Retard do you think fixing anxiety will make me low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Danish_Retard
@Danish_Retard do you think fixing anxiety will make me low inhib?
I mean it's all relative. Compared to your old self, definitely. 100% sure.
Compared to some lobotomite that had his amygdala removed, no.

Just only compare yourself to your past self tbh. Something as complex as social skills has too many variables that can't be changed that I earnestly believe that comparison is stupid in this part of your life. Like f.x. if you moved schools or even just where you went to school will have a massive effect on your social skills, to not even talk about the neurons you there born with. You can never make a fair comparison when it comes to social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kroker
food, dead serious. that's my only cope when i'm alone i start eating like an absolute fatass

Go ER. :ogre:
435EFB31 6BF6 4572 9985 082B4DBCBFAF

• Love it
Reactions: Forgotten
doesnt exist
2770932_Screenshot_20220228-104917.jpg
Screenshot 20220228 104924

The comments are brutal. Basically they all enjoy a story (like 50 shades of gray) about cucking their husbands and fucking the chad therapist.

I have a strong urge to behead women after this video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-104917.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228-104917.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bump this.

I never even said a single word at school on most days since 9th grade, all my childhood friends moved away/went to college, i have no friends, i sit alone at lunch every day

i hate talking to people, i'm too lazy to do any sort of smalltalk, and i can't relate to anyone i try interacting with. Even when i try to conduct some smalltalk, i don' t have anything to talk about

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and p0lishsubhuman
I'm completely isolated and invisible to the world, I can't take this anymore!!

Uh, become unlonely and unisolated by interacting with people? How old are you? I'm assuming past 22.

meetup.com and a hundred other websites / FB groups will help you, you just have to have the will. Pick a hobby you like (or make a new one) and find other people that like it too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
bump this.

I never even said a single word at school on most days since 9th grade, all my childhood friends moved away/went to college, i have no friends, i sit alone at lunch every day

i hate talking to people, i'm too lazy to do any sort of smalltalk, and i can't relate to anyone i try interacting with. Even when i try to conduct some smalltalk, i don' t have anything to talk about
Warmly approach a group of people that you think are similar to you and your interests at lunch, and sit with them. You don't have to immediately be talking and the center of attention, just build it up.

Poor bloke was crying out for help and I did nothing xD

Anyways, me at 11am @Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
  • +1