how to cope with loose skin

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
idk if im bloated or just a tubby but dude its so fucking jarring, i have hollow cheeks because my cheekbones are super prominent but i literally have to be mega hyper giga debloated and starve for 1-2 days to actually see them. when i lay on my side, my fucking face literally drops to the side im laying on. what do i even do anymore? please help me before i go insane. i need tight skin

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Apply tret all over your body where you have loose skin, and use HGH and GHK-Cu to increase collagen production

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@CoreSchizo 0.1% tretinoin or 0.025%?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
its only on my face. my face's skin isn't tight
Yh, that's easier to deal with. Still, do everything I suggested, even though I think PDO threads are a bit of a cope. Still go ahead with them because they do offer some benefits if you use enough of them

• Love it
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
Yh, that's easier to deal with. Still, do everything I suggested, even though I think PDO threads are a bit of a cope. Still go ahead with them because they do offer some benefits if you use enough of them
any side effects i should be worried about with tretinoin & ghk-cu? and where can i get them, isnt tret prescription only?

• +1
do you think a single person on here has ever got a prescription for any of these products they post about :lul:
not really but im not sure where to buy those from & i dont wanna buy products that have microplastics in them

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
any side effects i should be worried about with tretinoin & ghk-cu? and where can i get them, isnt tret prescription only?
Not really, only like skin sensitivity if you don't apply sunscreen, and drying of the skin if you don't apply moisturizer. Just do the sandwich method with the moisturizer, that's what I do and yeah, tret is prescription only you can get it from like suppliers online and pay with crypto, but imo just go to the derm and they will prob give it to you for loose skin.

• +1
i dont wanna buy products that have microplastics in them

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

good luck with that buddy boyo there are microplastics in your bloodstream right now

must be brutally over for you then
I literally just asked for it because I wanted the collagen benefits and they gave it to me because I have a cool derm. I do not even have any acne buddy, keep coping. It is not that hard to get a prescription

• +1
I literally just asked for it because I wanted the collagen benefits and they gave it to me because I have a cool derm. I do not even have any acne buddy, keep coping. It is not that hard to get a prescription
just called my derm, he said earliest he can attend me is in a month. anything i can do in the meantime? ive looked into collagen supplements but im scared they're just cope and wont make my faces skin tight

• +1
just called my derm, he said earliest he can attend me is in a month. anything i can do in the meantime? ive looked into collagen supplements but im scared they're just cope and wont make my faces skin tight
Just order the GHK-Cu for now and wait until the appointment. You can get tretinoin online, but you have to pay with crypto and stuff. I can send it to you, though.

• +1
Just order the GHK-Cu for now and wait until the appointment. You can get tretinoin online, but you have to pay with crypto and stuff. I can send it to you, though.
im in europe, so if you can find me somewhere to buy tret that'd be nice.