How to cope with my downward growth?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
Would genio with some fillers on gonions sufficient to improve this non existent gonial angle with long chin? btw rate my lower third. MTN or close to htn?

Attachments

• VID20220606140650.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Chewing will decrease your gonial angle and decrease your lower facial height, your literal bones ratios and it’s not cope believe it or not

• Hmm...
better than no growth maybe cope with this fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Why does it look like u had lefort 1 and got botched

• JFL
Ngl me and you have quite similar facial bones. I have similar downward growth and underbite. Also I can see your maxilla seems to be slightly recessed. You mid face doesn’t have enough volume.

I had a consultation with Ramieri and he suggested lefort 1 with CCW rotation. I’m getting my jaw surgery next year probably (not with Ramieri though). It will be covered by insurance.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
I had a consultation with Ramieri and he suggested lefort 1 with CCW rotation. I’m getting my jaw surgery next year probably (not with Ramieri though). It will be covered by insurance.
It's not improve my face looking in front at all so it's a cope.

Yeah your case seems to be better than mine. Yours isn’t that bad
look at that video. It's kinda better, less disorted by focal length.

Attachments

• underbite.mp4
    1.3 MB
look at that video. It's kinda better, less disorted by focal length.
Yeah you have downward growth. Nobody knows how your face will look post bimax but I’ve seen guys worse looking or looking like you having gfs. So I think your face or height isn’t the issue.

• Woah
73363383 21CC 4343 8C76 1A87CE65535C

What is this?

• Woah
Yeah you have downward growth. Nobody knows how your face will look post bimax but I’ve seen guys worse looking or looking like you having gfs. So I think your face or height isn’t the issue.
what's gfs? yeah Im sure bimax is a cope for me. I doubt I could get an ascension by one.

@11gaijin and I'd say not bimax, but lefort 1 solo without BSSO. BSSO in slight underbite like mine (like 1mm) it's an almost looksmin. Lefort 1 or nothing.

Why cope when you can rope, but for realsys it’s not that bad

• +1
what's gfs? yeah Im sure bimax is a cope for me. I doubt I could get an ascension by one.
I mean girlfriends, since I read that you’re a virgin if I am remembering correctly. I mean you can improve by bimax but it isn’t a necessity in your case.

@11gaijin and I'd say not bimax, but lefort 1 solo without BSSO. BSSO in slight underbite like mine (like 1mm) it's an almost looksmin. Lefort 1 or nothing.
Yeah mostly lefort movement and some BSSO if necessary depending on the scenario. In your case maybe only Lefort would be enough

• +1
Yeah mostly lefort movement and some BSSO if necessary depending on the scenario. In your case maybe only Lefort would be enough
I visited some bluepilled surgeon in my country and he suggested me bsso solo :lul: said my maxilla is OK. Jfl.

• +1
maxila rotation+ genio

• +1
Lefort ccw that touches nasal area would ascend you hard