How to cope with never having had a gf at 21yo

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
I went on the first dates in my life around a month ago but they fell through. Trying dating apps again seems daunting because I know the braces and underbite will fuck me over, I'm already fighting a giant uphill battle because of my ethnicity. I'm stuck in a school with 25% females in the middle of nowhere. So odds are until I graduate next year I'm fucked.

What really gets me is that I'm making high school level mistakes, that's how I lost the first two girls. I need more experience, and I'm willing to fuck up, but I just can't find the opportunities. I already dated the two single girls I know in all of my classes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Klasik616 and The Homelander
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Ok drama queen

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander
I went on the first dates in my life around a month ago but they fell through. Trying dating apps again seems daunting because I know the braces and underbite will fuck me over, I'm already fighting a giant uphill battle because of my ethnicity. I'm stuck in a school with 25% females in the middle of nowhere. So odds are until I graduate next year I'm fucked.

What really gets me is that I'm making high school level mistakes, that's how I lost the first two girls. I need more experience, and I'm willing to fuck up, but I just can't find the opportunities. I already dated the two single girls I know in all of my classes.
Same fate
Few options
No luck whatsoever
No girlfriend ever
Khhv

You don't, time moves forward and you just have to live with it. (24 khhv)