How to cope with not being dravidian?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
Title

@TRUE_CEL @currylightskin @BrahminBoss @justinzayn @lordgandy2000
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22063, Deleted member 21766, Gengar’s Ghost and 4 others
I cope w watching naan kadavul but paradesi mogs @GuyFromSingapore @Gonthar

 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, currylightskin and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You can’t
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25056
I kneel before Bengaluru BVLLS
 
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 24444
Title

@TRUE_CEL @currylightskin @BrahminBoss @justinzayn @lordgandy2000
I'll let you know when I come up with a satisfying answer myself. :feelsrope:
 
i swear its all just one user making all these threads
 
Dark looks forever
 
Title

@TRUE_CEL @currylightskin @BrahminBoss @justinzayn @lordgandy2000
Why do you always have to make fun of curries. I’m not Dravidian, but still.
 

Similar threads

AtrophicPyra
Replies
3
Views
17
V1P3R
V1P3R
Saint Casanova
Replies
27
Views
165
jr49506
jr49506
Vincent Freeman
Replies
11
Views
55
5.5psl
5.5psl
n2on
Replies
6
Views
32
HOMEUni
H
Gajjo
Replies
0
Views
8
Gajjo
Gajjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top