how to cope with not knowing how to communicate with people

rape

rape

rapist
how do i cope with the fact thag I'm genuinely unable to communicate with people my own age & pick up on their social cues? i did online school starting at age 14 & stopped hanging out with people since then, so i was never able to learn how older teens & young adults actually communicate. i'm stuck with middle school tier knowledge on socialization. how to deal with this life ruining realization? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: qazw, isis_Bleach, emeraldglass and 2 others
you're literally a rapist, you don't need communication

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clqs, rape and 1 other person
do what your username says

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and rape
but i want friends bud :feelswhy:
you can make friends by raping too raping was and will always be one of the most fascinating things about the human nature imo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and rape
Just go up to foid and ask her name and come up with something else to say that she can add onto then get snap or number and ask to hangout later. It’s that easy

• JFL
Reactions: rape
keep increasing iq and read my posts

• +1
Just go up to foid and ask her name and come up with something else to say that she can add onto then get snap or number and ask to hangout later. It’s that easy
i mean sure it's easy to initiate something with a person but it's hard af to actually form a friendship because idk what to say in beyond surface level conversations :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i mean sure it's easy to initiate something with a person but it's hard af to actually form a friendship because idk what to say in beyond surface level conversations :feelscry:
Over for us autists

• +1
Reactions: qazw and rape
  • So Sad