how to cope with seeing some girl that looks better than your gf? (MF WHO HAVE GF GTFIH)

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, how do i not get second thoughts about my relationship?

i have this one girl im talking with and snapping shes so much nicer and has better personality than my girlfriend and looks better, should i break up?

also how do i prevent this happening in the future bc ik there will always be someone who looks better than my current gf

causing some serious issues tbh, help wanted

serious answers only pls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, StuntmanMike, murdah and 4 others
@Zeta @LooksThinker @northern mogger @moggathon @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
She is the most beautiful women in my eyes

Attachments

• 4109799_85684AE8-19F2-4D83-8906-5C2AE08994B8.jpeg
    4109799_85684AE8-19F2-4D83-8906-5C2AE08994B8.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Zonar, murdah and 4 others
There's nothing wrong with leveling up :feelshmm:

Level Up GIF by Microsoft Education

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Zonar, murdah and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Azr616, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
She is the most beautiful women in my eyes
is this a woman or a femboy? if female holy shit the female dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and northern mogger
Woman ofcourse retard im not faggot
hair was throwing me off but yeah holy fuck giga fog, just needs bit more zygo prominence but still 8/10

• +1
Stop being greedy maybe

• +1
Stop being greedy maybe
how am i supposed to settle for the lesser?

bc the brainrot ive gotten from .org and looksmaxx overall, if my gf gets mogged by some other foid its over for us, i cant be with someone who get mogged

bc the brainrot ive gotten from .org and looksmaxx overall, if my gf gets mogged by some other foid its over for us, i cant be with someone who get mogged
there's always gonna be a better girl who fogs, you have to accept that at least you have one foid that likes you and you did too

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
there's always gonna be a better girl who fogs, you have to accept that at least you have one foid that likes you and you did too
so i have to somehow rewire my brain to not think like an autist

im cooked tbh, fucking looksmaxx brainrot

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MrBossMan

why should your gf settle for you then jfl

any girl nowadays has infinite options even the subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, rand anon, Jonas2k7 and 2 others
so i have to somehow rewire my brain to not think like an autist

im cooked tbh, fucking looksmaxx brainrot
yes bro, stop analysing her face non stop :lul: if ugly you wouldn't have gotten into relationship in the first place

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
why should your gf settle for you then jfl

any girl nowadays has infinite options even the subhumans
idk ig im nice or something

and she doesnt have the same brainrot as me

tbh im not gonna even try to understands foids thinking, makes no fucking sense

• +1
yes bro, stop analysing her face non stop :lul: if ugly you wouldn't have gotten into relationship in the first place
i have no idea how to not to analyze everyones face i see around me

after fooling around and raising bc to 16 i decided to settle down and this is what i get?! more problems?! back at being manwhore it is, ffs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MrBossMan

i have this one girl im talking with and snapping shes so much nicer and has better personality than my girlfriend and looks better, should i break up?

also how do i prevent this happening in the future bc ik there will always be someone who looks better than my current gf

serious answers only pls
C74720E8 A162 412F A836 A7356880B7FC

• +1
nobody where i live fogs my gf, i guess cope

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Attachments

• images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@NorwoodAscender @TheMilkMan @<6PSLcel @arab_chink @Blackgymmax @thebuffdon690 @truecel12 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and <6PSLcel
@NorwoodAscender @TheMilkMan @<6PSLcel @arab_chink @Blackgymmax @thebuffdon690 @truecel12 @Xangsane
nigga asking as if i've ever even interacted with the opposite sex

• JFL
larp chad for a min, what would u do?
if I was chad i'd cuck some guy in public and get his bitch to suck me off in the middle of a busy town center

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
Could be a "the Grass is Always greener on the other Side" Type Shitvtho cant rly judge since Not involved

• +1

serious answers only pls
judging someone off snapchat is so shallow. you truly don't know the girls personality well at all, just think it could completely change if u are in a relationship w her so remind urself of that.

Is ur gf a bad girlfriend or something?

• +1
Just do what the average foid would do in that situation -

Cheat.

• +1

serious answers only pls
I just think that I won't ever be satisfied. It's like with my car, bought it 4 years ago and it was my dream car, but now I see all those new cars and am unhappy with my purchase. Thing is, my girl is the only thing in my life that I actually don't want to 'upgrade', even tho there is the opportunity available all the time, but I appreciate her too much and if you love your gf, you go on with ur life once u a see a pretty girl instead of thinking 'fuck man, I'd rather have her instead of my gf'

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and maxxmclooks
I'm of the philosophy of always upgrading. First make sure that she's into you so you don't dump your current situation for no reason lol.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Zeta
Just cheat ;)

• +1
I just think that I won't ever be satisfied. It's like with my car, bought it 4 years ago and it was my dream car, but now I see all those new cars and am unhappy with my purchase. Thing is, my girl is the only thing in my life that I actually don't want to 'upgrade', even tho there is the opportunity available all the time, but I appreciate her too much and if you love your gf, you go on with ur life once u a see a pretty girl instead of thinking 'fuck man, I'd rather have her instead of my gf'
yeah i suppose thats just in the human nature, greediness and all that

I'm of the philosophy of always upgrading. First make sure that she's into you so you don't dump your current situation for no reason lol.
true, bookmarkes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64942
Idk dude tough stuff