How to cope with stunted growth

50ways

Iron
In my puberty I ate non nutritional garbage and pulled freqeuent all nighters playing games and now I am 5'9 (morning height). my dad is like 6'0 and my brother 5'11. I believe i should've atleast hit 5'10 if i didnt eat like shit and slept, being th same height as my little sister almost confirms this. I am 24 now.. now i am instructing my little brother to eat well and sleep so the same doesn't happen to him, also got him into gym and teaching him about proper nutrition. it made me realize if you're a boy without authority/father figures in your life you will start behind like crazy

Im not an incel, through dating apps ive racked up a decent lay amount. still heightism rules a part of my life.

Ive considered saving up for LL just for 4-5cm (small amount to prevent being handicapped for life) but i feel like the procedure is still too new and risky.. I cope now by wearing tall shoes (I did weeks of research on the best NT shoe) combined with lifts. with these combined I reach like 181cm with is I feel the perfect height. If I was this height without shoes and lifts I believe I wouldn't have these heightism issues. How do i cope in the meanwhile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and bloomercel
i have it stunted too im like 5'9 .... cant do shit though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Hahah, brings to mind when I was 15 Back in 2009. I forced myself to sleep at 10pm on weekdays so this got me almost 10 Hours of sleep. Tad overkill. I was blackpilled way before Any of you. I dont think it meant anything, it was The only cope My 15 year old mind came up with it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Hahah, brings to mind when I was 15 Back in 2009. I forced myself to sleep at 10pm on weekdays so this got me almost 10 Hours of sleep. Tad overkill. I was blackpilled way before Any of you. I dont think it meant anything, it was The only cope My 15 year old mind came up with it.
Yeah i read about you
kid who slept early everyday and grew really tall

Paixão Assassina: Robert Wadlow - Extraordinário

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, iam good boy, tempelcat4 and 4 others
Oho ootpa oldcel

Did u get the height you wanted?

Why are you 30 years old browsing this forum

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 62070 and Samsepioler
Oho ootpa oldcel
Joo, en kyllä usko prosentiakaan mihinkään muuhun pituusmaxxaamiseen muuta ku alle 400m sprintteihin. En olis kyl ikinä lukioikäisenä menny vapaa ajalla radalle vaan juoksemaan, mitään liikuntaa en harrastanut. Tietenkin LL tai kys.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Autismcel
  • Woah
No such thing so don’t worry.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
188 is ideal rest is cope

I'm also in this situation. I stunted my growth aswell. I'm 5'5 with 5'9 mom and 5'7 dad. It's really hard to cope with this.

In my puberty I ate non nutritional garbage and pulled freqeuent all nighters playing games and now I am 5'9 (morning height). my dad is like 6'0 and my brother 5'11. I believe i should've atleast hit 5'10 if i didnt eat like shit and slept, being th same height as my little sister almost confirms this. I am 24 now.. now i am instructing my little brother to eat well and sleep so the same doesn't happen to him, also got him into gym and teaching him about proper nutrition. it made me realize if you're a boy without authority/father figures in your life you will start behind like crazy

Im not an incel, through dating apps ive racked up a decent lay amount. still heightism rules a part of my life.

Ive considered saving up for LL just for 4-5cm (small amount to prevent being handicapped for life) but i feel like the procedure is still too new and risky.. I cope now by wearing tall shoes (I did weeks of research on the best NT shoe) combined with lifts. with these combined I reach like 181cm with is I feel the perfect height. If I was this height without shoes and lifts I believe I wouldn't have these heightism issues. How do i cope in the meanwhile.
Ll

I'm also in this situation. I stunted my growth aswell. I'm 5'5 with 5'9 mom and 5'7 dad. It's really hard to cope with this.
Bro

Its pretty hard to stunt your growth a crazy amount. You would have to be doing chemo or legit starving to think you lost a few inches due to lifestyle. Its just genetic recombination. And at 5'9 in the west nobody is incel due to that alone and yeah just wear good shoes and larp 5'11 or 6ft on apps, that's what most people your height do anyway. As for coping, coping with what exactly? Most people shouldn't heightmog you that badly at 5'9 for you to even consider LL

Its pretty hard to stunt your growth a crazy amount. You would have to be doing chemo or legit starving to think you lost a few inches due to lifestyle. Its just genetic recombination. And at 5'9 in the west nobody is incel due to that alone and yeah just wear good shoes and larp 5'11 or 6ft on apps, that's what most people your height do anyway. As for coping, coping with what exactly? Most people shouldn't heightmog you that badly at 5'9 for you to even consider LL
Fuck the chemo probably stunted me

Thinking about what you could've done and regretting is biggest cope and brainfuck for a human being because you can't change anything that happened and you can't alter your past all your doing is fucking up your brain by thinking about it DO NOT REGRET anything in life only focus on future and make sure you don't make the same mistake again Find Christ for example.

• +1
Reactions: lixx
Thinking about what you could've done and regretting is biggest cope and brainfuck for a human being because you can't change anything that happened and you can't alter your past all your doing is fucking up your brain by thinking about it DO NOT REGRET anything in life only focus on future and make sure you don't make the same mistake again Find Christ for example.
how tall in cm? 5'9 is like 175
174cm

You're right that stressing about shit you can't change is stupid. when i made that post i was in the process of researching all different kind of shoes/brands and managed to pinpoint the most NT shoe with the biggest height gain (more than af1 etc), i added a scholl insole and now i reach 180cm+ which is all i wanted tbh withotu fucking up my feet long term. im also going on holiday with friends to japan tomorrow so will prob height mog everyone there..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lixx
six eleven or bridge

5'10-5'11 stunted here
Should be 6'1-6'2

Sam-e

Stunted height❌
MUMBAI GENETICS✅

Heightmaxx bro its no point in not doing it + you got the genes