How to cope with subhumanity until ascencion

It's a simple process but it's not exactly easy, even if you're good looking, because you still need to find women that like you and want to have sex with you. Going out to bars and clubs will give you more women who just want to hookup but also more competition, so unless you can find a way to beat the competition by mogging them with better looks and more confidence and game, then it's not going to work.
As for day game, you have to be less direct but it can still work very well because there is no competition for those women.

As for online dating, it can work if you have enough matches and you follow the proper template to move things quickly. But for most guys it's not going to work, because you need top tier looks because online dating is where there is the most competition, so women have the advantage.

The true reason why you don't believe that day game could work is because this forum told you that women only want the men that this forum sees as Chads. The truth is that although self confidence on its own doesn't attract women, it allows you to make the approach without being awkward and then, if the woman finds you good looking enough and she is not taken and she wants to date, then she will give you her number and you'll be able to go on a date.

The reason why getting laid seems impossible is because as men, we put so many obstacles in our own path because we always believe that we are not good enough when trying to succeed with women. We see ourselves as ugly even though there are many women who would be happy to be with us. The only reason why women are picky on dating apps is because they have over a thousand matches.
The reason why Online Dating isn't like day game or night game is because women take it less seriously, because a text is less impactful than a real life conversation with someone.

The only time in my life where I ever cold approached women was when I had been taught to be confident by a pickup artist I met while on vacation in an all inclusive resort in Mexico. He was not good looking at all and he was average height, but because he played the numbers game and because he was confident enough to talk to women, he got laid with many women. Back then, I managed to approach a woman who was way out of my league (she was 18) and she was really interested in me so she gave me her contact info, but because I didn't know how to proceed from there, because I was an insecure 18 year old, I didn't manage to meet her again. I also met a hot 6 feet tall 25 year old woman who was really attracted to me but I didn't manage to have sex with her because I had to leave on the day where things started to get interesting because my parents booked for the weeks just before christmas because it was cheaper.
And, on the bus on the way back, I talked to a less attractive 24 year old asian woman, she gave me her contact info really quickly and she was so surprised by what I did that she told her family when we got to the airport, I also wasted that opportunity by not asking her out.

So, on a holiday, just because of a PUA that I met, I managed to attract 3 different women by talking to them, and that was back when I had a type 3 underbite (worst underbite imaginable), so I was way uglier than today and way skinnier too, I was maybe only 4/10 in looks but I was able to attract women who were 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10 in looks. While now, although I get stared at by hotter women, because I don't approach them, I am less successful than my former self.

So I believe that the best way to gain the confidence required to succeed with women is to force yourself to talk to women. And like I said, if women find you good looking, cold approaching will get you laid. And unless you are fat, there are some women who will want to have sex with you and some of them will be women that you would consider as being very attractive, but uglier women are still easier because they tend to have lower standards, based on my own experiences.
Did you hire some dating coach irl 3 years ago ? Wow @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
That’s not due to the meth itself.
this decending in that pics int such short-ish amount of time.
Goes FAR BEYOND, agepill or even people having a regular unhealthy lifestyle.
She went from Stacylite ranges, to really low in looks rating

How can one cope, to not say the meth it causing this.
Such steep looks decend is impossible, without meth or some other giga looksminning drug use.
I know a lot of people who do it regularly for sex partys. Don’t listen to the Jewish propaganda. It does age you but those extrem cases aren’t the norm. It’s definitely not noticeable if you don’t overdo it even after years of regular use. Regular as in once a month or twice
mririn anyone, whom is somehow control maxxed to manage such drug use.
Yet can't control oneself to not take some dope.

I can't get how people can have control still. When using stuff that crtl-alt-deletes the part of brain for control maxxing.

Last edited:
this decending in that pics int such short-ish amount of time.
Goes FAR BEYOND, agepill or even people having a regular unhealthy lifestyle.
She went from Stacylite ranges, to really low in looks rating

How can one cope, to not say the meth it causing this.
Such steep looks decend is impossible, without meth or some other giga looksminning drug use.

mririn anyone, whom is somehow control maxxed to manage such drug use.
Yet can't control oneself to not take some dope.

I can't get how people can have control still. When using stuff that crtl-alt-deletes the part of brain for control maxxing.
It’s not really all that tbh. Have you never done hard drugs ? They aren’t as addictive as the media makes them put to be

It’s not really all that tbh. Have you never done hard drugs ? They aren’t as addictive as the media makes them put to be
I went on a magic mushroom trip once, Psylocibin basically. Was epic.
I used Krathom a few times. Was nice, for the time it worked.

That's it, basically.
I never dared to touch stuff like meth, or xtc, or coke, crack, and so on. I feel to much scare, for it fucking over muh life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Did you hire some dating coach irl 3 years ago ? Wow @subhuman incel
No, he was a scottish guy that I met in the all inclusive resort by accident, he was with a bunch of people and they were smoking a cigarette together. I quickly found out that he was a drug dealer and asked if I could buy weed from him, so I withdrew the money and bought it but then he told me that he was also a very good pickup artist so I asked him to teach me everything he knows because, back then, as the naive 18 year old that I was, I believed that there was a secret method to succeed with women, and I thought that he had it. But later on, I learned that it was really all about self confidence and the numbers game.

He taught me to approach the women that I'm attracted to, to introduce myself directly and ask for her name and then start doing some small talk like asking where she is from, and what's job she has, and then whenever they gave me an answer, instead of simply asking another question, I just went deeper in the subject by talking about things related to it that I knew. Then, when I felt like we had talked for long enough, I just asked for the woman's contact information, and I got it, twice in a row. But it never went further than that because I was too insecure to try dating those women at the time.

Also, not long after I came back home, there was another woman who was really attracted to me, this one even went as far as telling me she loved me even though she hadn't known me for a long time, she clearly wanted me to be her boyfriend but I declined due to insecurity again. We met because in one of my classes at school, I had been put in her group, and there were only women in that group. She was taller than average (maybe around 5 foot 8) which is probably why she was so into me because she didn't want an average height boyfriend.

However, what I also found is that my opportunities with women came at random but they were more common, the more I went outside. So, in other words, even today, with better looks, I still need to do the numbers game, because there will always be only a small minority of women who are very attracted to 1 specific man, so to find the women who really want me, I have to try my luck with many different women because if I just stay in my room in isolation, I will never find her.

My main goal right now is to get a girlfriend (for sex, companionship, love and to gain experience). And I just figured out how to do it.
If I don't procrastinate with my schoolwork and work hard to finish it all, then I will be able to go outside much more often instead of wasting time inside watching TV, and then I will have many opportunities with women, and eventually, I will succeed, before 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I went on a magic mushroom trip once, Psylocibin basically. Was epic.
I used Krathom a few times. Was nice, for the time it worked.

That's it, basically.
I never dared to touch stuff like meth, or xtc, or coke, crack, and so on. I feel to much scare, for it fucking over muh life.
I did cocaine twice (My first time was in late June 2016 and my second time was in mid December 2017).
It was pretty much like how it was described in Wolf of Wall Street and The Departed, it makes you feel like superman. In fact, I'd even go as far as saying it makes you feel like in the movie Limitless, it didn't make me smarter but it made me feel like I was unstoppable.

However, the side effects were pretty bad, the first time, it gave me insomnia for 1 day and the second time, it gave me diarrhea and made me start shaking uncontrollably.

I never did it again and I never will do it again because the small effect that you get from it isn't worth all the side effects.
The same thing goes for weed. Actually, I think weed is worse for me because it makes me cough a lot and makes it difficult to breathe.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No, he was a scottish guy that I met in the all inclusive resort by accident, he was with a bunch of people and they were smoking a cigarette together. I quickly found out that he was a drug dealer and asked if I could buy weed from him, so I withdrew the money and bought it but then he told me that he was also a very good pickup artist so I asked him to teach me everything he knows because, back then, as the naive 18 year old that I was, I believed that there was a secret method to succeed with women, and I thought that he had it. But later on, I learned that it was really all about self confidence and the numbers game.

He taught me to approach the women that I'm attracted to, to introduce myself directly and ask for her name and then start doing some small talk like asking where she is from, and what's job she has, and then whenever they gave me an answer, instead of simply asking another question, I just went deeper in the subject by talking about things related to it that I knew. Then, when I felt like we had talked for long enough, I just asked for the woman's contact information, and I got it, twice in a row. But it never went further than that because I was too insecure to try dating those women at the time.

Also, not long after I came back home, there was another woman who was really attracted to me, this one even went as far as telling me she loved me even though she hadn't known me for a long time, she clearly wanted me to be her boyfriend but I declined due to insecurity again. We met because in one of my classes at school, I had been put in her group, and there were only women in that group. She was taller than average (maybe around 5 foot 8) which is probably why she was so into me because she didn't want an average height boyfriend.

However, what I also found is that my opportunities with women came at random but they were more common, the more I went outside. So, in other words, even today, with better looks, I still need to do the numbers game, because there will always be only a small minority of women who are very attracted to 1 specific man, so to find the women who really want me, I have to try my luck with many different women because if I just stay in my room in isolation, I will never find her.

My main goal right now is to get a girlfriend (for sex, companionship, love and to gain experience). And I just figured out how to do it.
If I don't procrastinate with my schoolwork and work hard to finish it all, then I will be able to go outside much more often instead of wasting time inside watching TV, and then I will have many opportunities with women, and eventually, I will succeed, before 2022.
Height pill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I feel you. Im just 2 months away from my surgery but I have no motivation to do anything cause I know I am ugly:feelswhy:. Its very hard to cope bro atleast from my side. I just want to LDAR all day in my bed until surgery comes.
how did it go bro?