How to cope with the fear of death ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
by seeking and finding the truth

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
You will start over

Maybe even be born a white Aryan chad

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
I don't think there's just nothing but even if it is, so what? You can't experience nothingness. It's just like going under anesthesia, you don't feel shit and time means nothing.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
You will start over

Maybe even be born a white Aryan chad
I don't believe in reincarnation i find it silly tbh the sad dark truth is the day we die we cease to exist
I don't think there's just nothing but even if it is, so what? You can't experience nothingness. It's just like going under anesthesia, you don't feel shit and time means nothing.
Yeah that alone scares me tbh before i had surgery this year when they were taking me to the surgery room i was shaking like a leaf almost shivering for some reason i can't accept death
by seeking and finding the truth
The sad truth my friend is that there's nothing after death we just cease to exist a'd that scares the shit out of me

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
We're born and eventually we die someday. Becoming nothing scares the shit out of me for some fucked up reason. How do you cope with the fact we're all gonna die and cease to exist ?
By having tons of children, of course. That way my bloodline continues living.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
But YOU don't continue to live and that saddens me i refuse to deal with the fact that i was born to eventually diseappear

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Ascend. Avi made by @Anon
The anwser to such questions as this sim ply accept it there is no other way because you will live in distress otherwise

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
By realizing this is all pointless
I know but still i love myself tbh i can't accept the fact that i'll diseappear someday like i never was

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
I don't believe in reincarnation i find it silly tbh the sad dark truth is the day we die we cease to exist

Yeah that alone scares me tbh before i had surgery this year when they were taking me to the surgery room i was shaking like a leaf almost shivering for some reason i can't accept death

The sad truth my friend is that there's nothing after death we just cease to exist a'd that scares the shit out of me
Keep in mind that we have absolutely zero idea about how human consciousness works.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
But YOU don't continue to live and that saddens me i refuse to deal with the fact that i was born to eventually diseappear
I had that fear when I was younger too, but it's juat best to not worry of things you have no control over. It's inevitable, maybe you can buy some more time if you get rich. I can almost guarantee that within next 50 years humanity has invented some method to prolong human life significantly, of course it will cost like hell though and normal people can't even dream of it.

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
It’s all a dream

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
The anwser to such questions as this sim ply accept it there is no other way because you will live in distress otherwise
Yap i am constantly stressed about this shit i need to go to a therapist or something

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I had that fear when I was younger too, but it's juat best to not worry of things you have no control over. It's inevitable, maybe you can buy some more time if you get rich. I can almost guarantee that within next 50 years humanity has invented some method to prolong human life significantly, of course it will cost like hell though and normal people can't even dream of it.
I know and that saddens me more i need to money max very hard so that someday in my 70s i can prolong my life by an other 3 decades
I’m not afraid of dying one day...
I'm just afraid of being completely forgotten, like I never existed.
I am afraid of death tbh

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
its gonna be a nice permanent sleep bro, it doesn’t matter how you think it will feel because everyone is gonna be forced into it at one point, literally everything and everyone will die.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
its gonna be a nice permanent sleep bro, it doesn’t matter how you think it will feel because everyone is gonna be forced into at one point, literally everything and everyone will die.
I need to stop thinking about it because it's causing me a great distress tbh
It’s all a dream
Lol no

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Yap i am constantly stressed about this shit i need to go to a therapist or something
My advice To cope with it is to make your life fulfilling and good to not feel bad about leaving it

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
My advice To cope with it is to make your life fulfilling and good to not feel bad about leaving it
Yap that's why i am trying to achieve everything i want in life before i even enter my late 20s life is short so i need to make the best out of it

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
Who knows, maybe in like 50 years technology will be so advanced that they will invent a drug or something that would make you immortal.

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Yap that's why i am trying to achieve everything i want in life before i even enter my late 20s life is short so i need to make the best out of it
Yes bro unfortunately many people realize this too late

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Who knows, maybe in like 50 years technology will be so advanced that they will invent a drug or something that would would make you immortal.
That's why i am career maxing and money maxing like a mf need to be able to afford that shit
Yes bro unfortunately many people realize this too late
Yap they're often ignorant and religious so they don't value life and they don't percieve it as being very limited

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
Read David Chalmers

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
this is by far the most rational post. by continueing your genetic lineage you are ensuring that a physical part of you survives indefinitely. it's really not that different than if you were preserved in an AI or your brain was cloned. just raise your favorite kid(s) with some effort and it will be like human augmentatio

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
I'm not afraid to die. That is due to Islam though. I'd proudly die for it. And so would any other believer.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
this is by far the most rational post. by continueing your genetic lineage you are ensuring that a physical part of you survives indefinitely. it's really not that different than if you were preserved in an AI or your brain was cloned. just raise your favorite kid(s) with some effort and it will be like human augmentatio
That's why i am looksmaxing to spread my genes with a top tier foid tbh maybe i'll find purpose in life if i have a kid or two

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I'm not afraid to die. That is due to Islam though. I'd proudly die for it. And so would any other believer.
I am jealous of the way you feel bro i wish i could believe all of the religion fairy tales but i can't inbefore we start an other argument let's not do it today bro xD

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
I am jealous of the way you feel bro i wish i could believe all of the religion fairy tales but i can't inbefore we start an other argument let's not do it today bro xD
Lmfao yeah I felt it coming almost but sure no argument. Just saying how I feel about death. I am not the only one like this though, most Islamic people are like this, not talking about the western ones though. They're too materialistic.

john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
That's why i am looksmaxing to spread my genes with a top tier foid tbh maybe i'll find purpose in life if i have a kid or two
unfortunately a lot of guys here will idolize whatever used goods scraps they come across and never have aesthetic children

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
unfortunately a lot of guys here will idolize whatever used goods scraps they come across and never have aesthetic children
Yap they're stupid fucks i'll only settle for a prime stacy who'll give me superior aesthetic kids

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I never scared death but i will see.

Try to get the more adrenaline you can, when you get older you will not fear death anymore, adrenaline just mean good crazy experiences so you will not blame yourself in future, also remember that all will die and the universe was no supposed to exist, the only problem that i see with death is because is eternal, but yes, there no other scape, or just use some drugs that can lower your emotions and make you suicidal.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
thats exactly what they think. they will take some 5'5 polish ogre if she has blonde hair.
Cause they're thirsty cucks i might fuck some trashy whores but i'll only impregnate a top tier foid
I never scared death but i will see.

Try to get the more adrenaline you can, when you get older you will not fear death anymore, adrenaline just mean good crazy experiences so you will not blame yourself in future, also remember that all will die and the universe was no supposed to exist, the only problem that i see with death is because is eternal, but yes, there no other scape, or just use some drugs that can lower your emotions and make you suicidal.
I love life tbh but yeah i need to experience all the shit i crave and fuck as many thots as i can

D

Deleted member 3526

Banned
i believe in a life after death
our conciousness/soul just cant disappear into nothing
since something cant be nothing
so something will become something else

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
i believe in a life after death
our conciousness/soul just cant disappear into nothing
since something cant be nothing
so something will become something else
Conscioussness is literally your nervous cells working together and electricity passing through there's no such thing as "the soul"

D

Deleted member 2227

Cause they're thirsty cucks i might fuck some trashy whores but i'll only impregnate a top tier foid

I love life tbh but yeah i need to experience all the shit i crave and fuck as many thots as i can

People really fear death? it's not just the process of death that people have fear? doesn't make sense.

So

Adrenaline experiences (I'm saiyng this because is the more close experiences of death that you can do)

Drugs that low your emotions.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
People really fear death? it's not just the process of death that people have fear? doesn't make sense.

So

Adrenaline experiences (I'm saiyng this because is the more close experiences of death that you can do)

Drugs that low your emotions.
People really fear death because that's the natural instinct of survival no one wants to vanish lol

D

Deleted member 3526

Banned
Conscioussness is literally your nervous cells working together and electricity passing through there's no such thing as "the soul"
and how do u explain "self awarness" ?

D

Deleted member 2227

People really fear death because that's the natural instinct of survival no one wants to vanish lol

I not fear death, also yes is instinct but people have fear of the eternal sleep or process of dying?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I not fear death, also yes is instinct but people have fear of the eternal sleep or process of dying?
I fear the process tbh it's scary ngl but once you're dead you won't feel shit

D

Deleted member 2227