How to cope with working everyday

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
I work in construction and i just want to rope every night. How am i supposed to cope with this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zeta, bloomercel and 9 others
Should have studied and got a good job. Unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, maxxmclooks, thorns and 1 other person
I couldn't. I was in the office 9 - 5 for 6 months + like 3.5 hours of commutes and there wasn't one day that I didn't dread going in.
WFH or rope tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I couldn't. I was in the office 9 - 5 for 6 months + like 3.5 hours of commutes and there wasn't one day that I didn't dread going in.
WFH or rope tbh.
Bro office is fine tho compared to construction

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, <6PSLcel and PseudoMaxxer
Bro office is fine tho compared to construction
It was an internship so I was basically doing nothing lol except for rotting here which might sound fun but it really wasn't. I like being active when I work so I actually preferred stacking shelves at a supermarket.
But honestly working construction would probably make me want to rope too. What are your hours?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PseudoMaxxer and Costcosuperstore
So i just rope now?
You can study now. Will just have to brutally suffer while you study, unless your parents give you money or some shit. Working construction is absolutely dogshit I would rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, thorns, ALP and 2 others
It was an internship so I was basically doing nothing lol except for rotting here which might sound fun but it really wasn't. I like being active when I work so I actually preferred stacking shelves at a supermarket.
But honestly working construction would probably make me want to rope too. What are your hours?
wake at 6, get home like 7. 10 hours a day of just lifting shit and putting it down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thorns, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
I work in construction and i just want to rope every night. How am i supposed to cope with this

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
You can study now. Will just have to brutally suffer while you study, unless your parents give you money or some shit. Working construction is absolutely dogshit I would rope
Im 18, i might still have a chance cos im waiting for my A level results

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and thorns
wake at 6, get home like 7. 10 hours a day of just lifting shit and putting it down
fuck and you plan on doing this for the long term?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and PseudoMaxxer
A lot difference

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
i don't work and i wanna rope every day, i'd rather work get paid since i'll want to rope anyways. work don't work u'll complain about something.

• +1
  • So Sad
i don't work and i wanna rope every day, i'd rather work get paid since i'll want to rope anyways. work don't work u'll complain about something.
I think thats just life.. the grass always seems greener on the other side

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PseudoMaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I wish i was atleast goodlooking or tall

• So Sad
  • +1
Bro i make money, then what do i do with the money?
invest (stocks, crypto, gold), buy yourself a car, buy better drip, eventually when you make more you'll be able live by yourself which is what you should be striving to do. You can also whoremaxx or if you find a gf she'll live w u and u get to fuck her every day

• +1
  • So Sad
invest (stocks, crypto, gold), buy yourself a car, buy better drip, eventually when you make more you'll be able live by yourself which is what you should be striving to do. You can also whoremaxx or if you find a gf she'll live w u and u get to fuck her every day
I dont think i’ll ever get a gf also whats the point of all the other shit when i wont have time to go out

• So Sad
You must have a life besides work I hope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, thorns and PseudoMaxxer
JFL you're 18, was expecting you to be a wageslaving 25 year old stuck breaking your back for eternity

Assuming you want to go to uni?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PseudoMaxxer and Costcosuperstore
JFL you're 18, was expecting you to be a wageslaving 25 year old stuck breaking your back for eternity

Assuming you want to go to uni?
I would have wanted to but im pretty sure i failed my a levels.. results in a month

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, thorns and whiteislandpill
Will that give me a reason to keep going? I Work 6 days a week for 1 off
I think so yes. Loneliness is deadly man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PseudoMaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I dont think i’ll ever get a gf also whats the point of all the other shit when i wont have time to go out
nigga you're in what I call purgatory right now, just keep grinding. keep improooving. something's gonna go right suddenly, the least you expect it.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Either with substances or finding some release. When I'm pent up from work I go to a massage parlor. Your job is more brutal so I imagine a good happy ending massage will provide some relief. Also probably the safest drug you can take to help you cope is shrooms, micro dosing on shrooms will remove a good portion of that mental funk. Be weary of tripping on shrooms, I don't suggest it for everyone, but I do suggest micro dosing on shrooms frequently, because it does help a lot.

• +1
forget about work, go into the woods, hermit max.

• +1
Drugs maybe?

• +1
stacking shelves on a supermarket only seems fun when you do it for like 30 minutes
do it for 8 hours every day for years and you will be on the news for jumping a train railway

• +1
why break ur back for some cuck when u can become an independent contractor and charge retards $200 to change their light bulb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and PseudoMaxxer
The only bad thing in the world is being ugly.
If you are not ugly - your life is PERFECT

• +1
Just quit

• +1
I really relate to you even tho I work office for 10h a day and 5 days a week.

It’s brutal man trust me, atleast you don’t have to get bullied for being a young kid in construction and you don’t have to socialize much.

My job is basically faking being the biggest cuck to the boss and dodging other peoples judgement or they’ll start talking poorly about me and getting me fired.

There are bullies, cucks, and all the scum of modern society.

Their work is their life, this is EVERYTHING for them, so if they see you slacking off or something they’ll get jealous and either tell you to stop or snitch on you.

For your social life i’d say try to find a way and make some friends or atleast a friend to go on adventures with, tbh I have a small social life but it’s exhausting to work all week and spend the weekends going around, so as someone before said “you’ll always find something to complain about”.

If you are not doing what you want just leave and find a way to do it.

But remember one thing, no one doesn’t work.

It’s either for a company or for yourself, you gotta work for the rest of your life just accept that.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx and wannamogger
Nigga get into security, that’s what I’m doing, fuck lifting shit all day long when u can stand around and get paid

• +1
Just save up for surgeries to justify the time being wasted

• +1
Reactions: ALP
WFH or rope tbh.
Im doing wfh its fucked up im going mentally insanr rotring at home everyday

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Im doing wfh its fucked up im going mentally insanr rotring at home everyday
Better than being in an office with people tbh. I rot at home all day anyway, might as well get paid while I do it.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
FINALLY SOMEONE i finished economy plus master degree it was 5 fuckin years I got an office job im working there for 2 weeks previously i worked in a cinema and a coffe shop AND I FUCKIN SWEAR 1 YEAR COFFE SHOP JOB WAS BETTER THAN 2 WEEKS IN A FUCKIN OFFICE. Office drains ur souls while in the coffeshop there were many fun youngins to talk to and it was overall great experience making coffe for people in a good and fun enviroment instead of rotting in an office

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Better than being in an office with people tbh. I rot at home all day anyway, might as well get paid while I do it.
exactly home office is the best going to office can be hell

put it all on black trust me bro

that's why it's called blackpill:blackpill:

Imagine crying about a stable job. Just listen to some fucking music, vibe and work hard. Soon you'll be able to make your own company probs, thats what im gonna do once i get into construction and have a bit of experience

Imagine crying about a stable job. Just listen to some fucking music, vibe and work hard. Soon you'll be able to make your own company probs, thats what im gonna do once i get into construction and have a bit of experience
Bc i definitely do not have the time to study andget a high tier job

Bro said stable job, this shit is torture, 13 hours total. Breaking my back. No time to eat or go gym or do anything. I might just jump infront of the train

I never understood this
there's so many fun jobs on this world but instead you do construction jfl
grow a pair of balls and do something out of your comfort zone.

Move to a hot asian country where it's crazy cheap to live.

- do yachting
- work in a hotel
- work in a club
- become a bouncer
- security at festivals or partys (in hot countries)
- stripper
- go sail
- make yt vids about your life (if it's interesting)
- become a serial killer and make it your life mission to never get caught
- become a junkie
- become a slaying alcoholic
- become a criminal (drug dealer, thief, bank robber)

I can name so many more and all of these are 100x better than working a stupid construction or office job, you just have to grab your balls and go do it. simple as