How to cope with working everyday

Imagine crying about a stable job. Just listen to some fucking music, vibe and work hard. Soon you'll be able to make your own company probs, thats what im gonna do once i get into construction and have a bit of experience
Gl man

Bro said stable job, this shit is torture, 13 hours total. Breaking my back. No time to eat or go gym or do anything. I might just jump infront of the train
Sounds fun just put on some music and vibe. Just keep pushing blud I don't know how to offer advuce but just keep pushing also cnstruction is good gym tbh ive heard

Its not good gym, u are probabky losing mass cos u dont have time to eat and are neglecting hella muscles
Sounds fun just put on some music and vibe. Just keep pushing blud I don't know how to offer advuce but just keep pushing also cnstruction is good gym tbh ive heard

Years ago I taught myself how to web design from scratch. Built a few websites as a portfolio. And managed to land a job from it (very low paying). Then just grinded my way up.

Most people hate their jobs. I hated my old job even though it had a lot of perks and was fairly well paid in the end.

I got lucky and bought crypto super early when everyone thought it was a scam so I've been retired for a while now.

I never understood this
there's so many fun jobs on this world but instead you do construction jfl
grow a pair of balls and do something out of your comfort zone.

Move to a hot asian country where it's crazy cheap to live.

- do yachting
- work in a hotel
- work in a club
- become a bouncer
- security at festivals or partys (in hot countries)
- stripper
- go sail
- make yt vids about your life (if it's interesting)
- become a serial killer and make it your life mission to never get caught
- become a junkie
- become a slaying alcoholic
- become a criminal (drug dealer, thief, bank robber)

I can name so many more and all of these are 100x better than working a stupid construction or office job, you just have to grab your balls and go do it. simple as
Yeah bro lemme work in thailand for 2 shekels an hour

I work in construction and i just want to rope every night. How am i supposed to cope with this
Counting days until weekend, waiting for vacation, going to doctor and sick leaves often, in my experience, learning some skill and hoping to leave that shit job, otherwise videogames, youtube, etc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Phxx