How to correct ape side profile

reddotguy

reddotguy

Bronze
Screenshot 2024 03 02 16 44 09 008 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

My side profile is closer to this whick makes a chinlet Neanderthal ape should I get genio?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and soover4me
over

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Are you ethnikk?

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and soover4me
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, smoth and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FutureChadronelite, mirrormogger and 2 others
I have the same problem I think it may be about your maxilla especially if you're ethnic
Yep although none of my family has it, I think it happened due to my pacifier and thumbsucking habits in my childhood

neanderthals (and chimps) got this look precisely because they have no chin (like humans do). But you should also check if you don't have some sort of malloclusion going on, perhaps your chin is indeed weak but not that much, but if you have some fucked up teeth naturally it will look smaller.

Flat is disgusting, do you have an overbite

neanderthals (and chimps) got this look precisely because they have no chin (like humans do). But you should also check if you don't have some sort of malloclusion going on, perhaps your chin is indeed weak but not that much, but if you have some fucked up teeth naturally it will look smaller.
I have no visible crookedness Or anything my teeth are actually pretty straight but the front row and bottow row teeth itself disgustingly is projected upwards makes my mouth like an ape

Depends on why you have a protusive profile. If you have bimaxillary protrusion, you'd need extractions. Or maybe you have an overjet, in which case you'd need orthodontics + bimax most likely.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
wish i had it
it doesn't look good, makes your smile look insanely awkward (philtrum to chin ratio goes to like 1:10 when I smile) and makes you appear too intimidating, so everyone is always wary of you if they're not familiar with you, although this also has positives like everyone always notices you.

the front of my face balances it out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
it doesn't look good, makes your smile look insanely awkward (philtrum to chin ratio goes to like 1:10 when I smile) and makes you appear too intimidating, so everyone is always wary of you if they're not familiar with you, although this also has positives like everyone always notices you.

i’m curious to see tbh, can you pm

it doesn't look good, makes your smile look insanely awkward (philtrum to chin ratio goes to like 1:10 when I smile) and makes you appear too intimidating
I have this but no crazy foward growth :cry:
my face is fucked its over

Depends on why you have a protusive profile. If you have bimaxillary protrusion, you'd need extractions. Or maybe you have an overjet, in which case you'd need orthodontics + bimax most likely.
Why would you need bimax for an overjet if you occulsion is good ? I don't have overbite just the front teeth more slanted making lip more protrusive

Why would you need bimax for an overjet if you occulsion is good ? I don't have overbite just the front teeth more slanted making lip more protrusive

Then you need orthodontics, also jfl at not posting pics and asking for advice.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Don't overjet needs to be corrected with teeth removal or smth? Or do i just have to wear braces?
Overjet can be fixed with braces, overbite cannot.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Side profile is cold dumbfuck

Ppl see you at side and 3/4 all the time, show me one slayer with bad side profile
Yeah but women don’t judge faces from the side that’s just facts

Yeah but women don’t judge faces from the side that’s just facts
Women sense if you're chad Or not from side if you're a chincel like me it's game over bro for reference :
Screenshot 2024 03 02 22 22 46 983 comandroidchrome edit

I have this exact problem not exactly 90 more like 100 but the front of my face looks quite square. Any suggestions for facial hair to make my lower jaw looks lower?

Trust me it's better than having 1:2 chin to philtrum ratio