How to correctly apply semen?

R

raphaelandraphael

Iron
I have been told that semen can exfoliate your face and just acts as a natural looks enhancer it even gives you hunter eyes but like do you guys cum directly on your face or do you mix something with your semen and then apply it I mean do I let the semen sit on my face for a bit before washing it off or do I wait for the semen to become all hard and crusty so I can peel it off? Idk guys please help me out 🙏🙏 I mean how do you guys do it? I tried putting it on my face but a bit got in my mouth and I ended up spitting it out… it kinda tasted a bit good tho it’s salty and savoury like crackers. Anyways yeah please help me out 🙏

just apply it retard, but use goat semen instead of your own, i do it for 2 years and look like this

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I have been told that semen can exfoliate your face and just acts as a natural looks enhancer it even gives you hunter eyes but like do you guys cum directly on your face or do you mix something with your semen and then apply it I mean do I let the semen sit on my face for a bit before washing it off or do I wait for the semen to become all hard and crusty so I can peel it off? Idk guys please help me out 🙏🙏 I mean how do you guys do it? I tried putting it on my face but a bit got in my mouth and I ended up spitting it out… it kinda tasted a bit good tho it’s salty and savoury like crackers. Anyways yeah please help me out 🙏
stop trying to be funny fakecel

• +1
Reactions: t50prince