How to create infinite moneymaxxing methods.

UNCHAINED

UNCHAINED

My true enemy is boredom, not death.
On this forum I always see the same few methods mentioned. E-whoring, General Trading/Investing, STEMcelling and Dropshipping are the main topics I see on this site and other PSL sites. Without any innovation these methods are just going to get oversaturated and become a waste of time.

If you want to find new ways of making money you need to:

1. Find source of cash streams or where possible cash could be invented.

Where is money been spent and get in the middle of the customer and seller.

2. Fix a problem or solve a need.

For example with Onlyfans. Millions is being spent and young dumb girls want a piece of the pie. The problem is most of them won’t make enough money to quit their day job. If you found a way to effectively market one of these young dumb girls into become a top earner then you can make money via a commission to promote sex workers on onlyfans. Word will spread quickly and you could make a lot of money from it.

What else are you gonna do e-whore?

This requires a lot investigating to find new methods. You need to speak with a like minded money-focused group of individuals instead of talking about irrelevant bs with your friends dedicate that time to finding ways to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others
Gorilla terminators002

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
So you basically recommended to become an affiliate marketer?

It’s hard for people here because they lack social skills necessary to build connections and make money like that

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

It’s hard for people here because they lack social skills necessary to build connections and make money like that
Unfortunately this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 6873 and turkproducer
Unfortunately this.
it’s also not a very easy thing to do, to build a platform that is capable of being an affiliate you need a decent online presence or to know people that you can sell stuff to do

you need a blog (kinda outdated) or a youtube channel (unbelievably saturated) or something like that and the money isn’t even that good unless you’re big on your platform (dozens of thousands of followers minimum)

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and UNCHAINED

I'm not saying that necessarily.

Also it's not hard to create a circle. You have this forum as well as LinkedIn. You can literally make friends in loads of ways, you just haven't thought it enough if you struggle.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and turkproducer

Also it's not hard to create a circle. You have this forum as well as LinkedIn. You can literally make friends in loads of ways, you just haven't thought it enough if you struggle.
some users here are too scared to talk to other people in real life, not everyone here is close to normies NT levels

have you made any money from being an affiliate?

some users here are too scared to talk to other people in real life, not everyone here is close to normies NT levels

have you made any money from being an affiliate?
Bro they need inject T then.

I tried twitter affiliating but I didn't make any money from it.

If you're a naturally social person and have a solid base to work with then it's quite easy but if for example you don't have experience with social media and only have a few acquaintances irl then it's hard.
Still doable ofc but there could be easier ways.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
On this forum I always see the same few methods mentioned. E-whoring, General Trading/Investing, STEMcelling and Dropshipping are the main topics I see on this site and other PSL sites. Without any innovation these methods are just going to get oversaturated and become a waste of time.

If you want to find new ways of making money you need to:

1. Find source of cash streams or where possible cash could be invented.

Where is money been spent and get in the middle of the customer and seller.

2. Fix a problem or solve a need.

For example with Onlyfans. Millions is being spent and young dumb girls want a piece of the pie. The problem is most of them won’t make enough money to quit their day job. If you found a way to effectively market one of these young dumb girls into become a top earner then you can make money via a commission to promote sex workers on onlyfans. Word will spread quickly and you could make a lot of money from it.

What else are you gonna do e-whore?

This requires a lot investigating to find new methods. You need to speak with a like minded money-focused group of individuals instead of talking about irrelevant bs with your friends dedicate that time to finding ways to make money.
Patreon is amazing

• +1
Reactions: UNCHAINED

"social skills"

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel