How to Credmaxx Responsibly

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
1. NEVER pay medical debt. No one is gonna throw you in jail over it. It won't be reported to credit bureaus. Don't pay especially if it's a small amount.

2. Only pay monthly minimum on student debt and mortgages. You can get more returns on the stock market.

3. Credit card debt you need to pay off ASAP (as soon as possible)

I'm not gonna get into dodging taxes or refusing to pay CC debt unless you guys want to in the comments.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, hardestmfintheroom, 케이제이 and 4 others
More notes:

- Health insurance isn't worth paying for

Not having car insurance is illegal but goddamn it doesn't seem worth it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
1. NEVER pay medical debt. No one is gonna throw you in jail over it. It won't be reported to credit bureaus. Don't pay especially if it's a small amount.

2. Only pay monthly minimum on student debt and mortgages. You can get more returns on the stock market.

I'm not gonna get into dodging taxes or refusing to pay CC debt unless you guys want to in the comments.
Love you for this advice man, especially the 1st one, real shit that no one tells you.

I owe $4.000 of medical debt and when the collectors call me I just tell em "ahh fuckk man I'm on these pills and shit mann and my dog just died I'll have the money next week" in a thick Sopranos accent.

Fuck every $20 net worth tik tok Andrew Tate kid here who repackages shit dropshipping courses that they watched on Youtube

Get into dodging taxes and refusing to pay CC debt, not sure if I know them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, FutureSlayer and thereallegend
BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) programs are worth paying off because they give you easy access to spread out your financees

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
@AlexBrown84 is pro dodging taxes and scamming CC companies but I'm too much of a pussy and too dumb to pull it off

Love you for this advice man, especially the 1st one, real shit that no one tells you.

I owe $4.000 of medical debt and when the collectors call me I just tell em "ahh fuckk man I'm on these pills and shit mann and my dog just died I'll have the money next week" in a thick Sopranos accent.

Fuck every $20 net worth tik tok Andrew Tate kid here who repackages shit dropshipping courses that they watched on Youtube

Has it shown on your credit report at all

I'm pretty sure it won't

If all else fails you can get on a payment plan for half the amount

Has it shown on your credit report at all

I'm pretty sure it won't

If all else fails you can get on a payment plan for half the amount

It didn't, I got this advice from my uncle he owes more than $10k, nothing happened to him in 8 years

I can pay it off comfortably but I just don't

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It didn't, I got this advice from my uncle he owes more than $10k, nothing happened to him in 8 years

I can pay it off comfortably but I just don't
At this point I'd let it be and forget about it.

Even student debt at some point I wouldn't pay it just like @MoggerGaston

For mortgages and car payments you have to pay because you can't afford to lose housing and transportation

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@AlexBrown84 is pro dodging taxes and scamming CC companies but I'm too much of a pussy and too dumb to pull it off
fuck you never followed me back on ig

any proof for med one? ion wanna go to jail for following .org advice

slight correction to this, but i would pay student loans only if INFLATION rate is more than your loan note rate.
Free money, arbitrage the rates

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend