How to Cure Depression: Expression, #1 Video & Technique that has helped me with Depression in the past

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Been very depressed most my life, it’s always a dead stagnant stuckness, like you are burrying all your emotions.... it’s worse than actually feeling and going through your emotions and EXPRESSING THEM; that’s how you get rid of them and move past them otherwise they remain deep deep inside you and get worse.

Depression is the opposite of expression, when you holdback and shut down, inhibit yourself, you need to expression and bring up what’s burried Beneath the surface to get it out.

Many years ago, I watched this video, and followed the steps clearly outlined, and in a couple days, it completely cured my depression and fog, never felt happier in my life, I felt alive again.

Would do this routine everyday for a few months, and felt amazing, clear, and free.
But after a few more months I just thought I was okay and completely stopped. Later my depression came back.
Plan on doing it again. Actually fucking amazing.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf and PersianKingdom
COPE

• WTF
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Didnt watch and didnt read AND didnt ask BUT the only noncope way to cure depression is to get a better F A C E

Didnt watch and didnt read AND didnt ask BUT the only noncope way to cure depression is to get a better F A C E
You need to watch the video, I know it will help you

you are traumatized and have been repeating the same exact sentence for weeks like a PTSD victim.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Vermilioncore
Shut the fuck up!

3549 9

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Huh? Like what?
No face for your face, and many such other variations.

Please man, you need some help, I worry about you, I recommend the video greatly. Will change your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back