How to cut calories without suffering long term?

D

Deleted member 22093

Silver
I'm talking about maintaining 10-12% with your dick still working and no mood swings. I journaled my food intake and for the past 43 days I didn't cheat with even a single bite while eating 1500-1800 and doing 400cal of cardio every other day. It's not that low, but doing it for almost a month and a half made me get extremely pissed off over nothing. Like I started walking straight forward on the sidewalk without giving a shit if I shoulder checked somebody or needed to push past them (unless they were intimidating) because I couldn't be bothered to move a couple steps out of the way for these NPCs. I also couldn't fake my personality hardly at all to be more likeable and I'd even get mad at inanimate objects if I knocked something over for example. Also my sex drive definitely went down indicating poor hormone status. I'd still choose this over being fat again tho. My jokes are funnier (I never even attempt to be funny), people actually listen to what I'm saying and respect my opinion, I catch women staring at me (When I give a fuck to even look in their direction as to not inflate their ego). I'd choose this over being fat again any day.
Anyway today I finally ate until I was full and my mood instantly improved, but I need a sustainable diet to start tomorrow. How do you stay 10-12% lean with good mood and hormones? Also at that level do you have to ignore hunger signals or can you maintain it without being hungry?

Cut to 10%. Then Lean Bulk for a year till 15%. Then spend a month or two cutting down to 10%. This will let you build muscle and not restrict you super hard.

A calorie surplus of 200 per day is only 1.5kg per month of so. Half of which will probably be muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22093
Cut to 10%. Then Lean Bulk for a year till 15%. Then spend a month or two cutting down to 10%. This will let you build muscle and not restrict you super hard.

A calorie surplus of 200 per day is only 1.5kg per month of so. Half of which will probably be muscle.
I'm probably around 15% right now, my abs are slightly visible relaxed, but I have a bit of fat around my love handles which is unacceptable.
How do you strike a balance to lose the final 5% while retaining optimal hormones?

You need to cover all the nutrients. Vitamins and minerals, you need to calculate how much your diet gives. Eat a lot of meat, a lot of fruits and you will cover everything without problems. Supplement Vit D, K2, Mg, and Zn, you will not be able to cover them with your diet. Drink mineral rich water (never tap water). Macros 40% fat, 30% carbs, and 30% protein. 1g protein per lbs body weight.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22093
You need to cover all the nutrients. Vitamins and minerals, you need to calculate how much your diet gives. Eat a lot of meat, a lot of fruits and you will cover everything without problems. Supplement Vit D, K2, Mg, and Zn, you will not be able to cover them with your diet. Drink mineral rich water (never tap water). Macros 40% fat, 30% carbs, and 30% protein. 1g protein per lbs body weight.
I'll try adding fruit and Mg. I'm weary because in the past carbs made my skin look like crap, but I have a theory that it happens in overweight people due to metabolic issues.

I'm probably around 15% right now, my abs are slightly visible relaxed, but I have a bit of fat around my love handles which is unacceptable.
How do you strike a balance to lose the final 5% while retaining optimal hormones?
Lose less than 1% of your bodyweight per week, eat well and take supplements if you need em, sleep well, walk a lot, reduce stress. Eventually you'll get to 10% and your hormones will be fine. Just don't rush it too much and don't drop below 10%. You also sound like you're 20% more than 15%. You're underestimating your body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
Breakfast. Protein yogurt and toast with butter should leave you feeling full until lunch and give you sufficient energy will only be about 300 cals

Lunch. chicken wrap. Another protein yogurt and some fruit. About 600 cals

Dinner. Anything some ready meal with high protein and can of tuna

That’s about 1800 calories and is easy af to stick to

Lose less than 1% of your bodyweight per week, eat well and take supplements if you need em, sleep well, walk a lot, reduce stress. Eventually you'll get to 10% and your hormones will be fine. Just don't rush it too much and don't drop below 10%. You also sound like you're 20% more than 15%. You're underestimating your body fat percentage.
When I flex though I can see my abs and sometimes in the morning they pop out a little if I'm depleted enough. It's possible I am though, either way I'm going to take this advice and keep going until I'm around 10%.

When I flex though I can see my abs and sometimes in the morning they pop out a little if I'm depleted enough. It's possible I am though, either way I'm going to take this advice and keep going until I'm around 10%.
Best of luck. It's just simple math at the end of the day. Haha. Math.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
I'm talking about maintaining 10-12% with your dick still working and no mood swings. I journaled my food intake and for the past 43 days I didn't cheat with even a single bite while eating 1500-1800 and doing 400cal of cardio every other day. It's not that low, but doing it for almost a month and a half made me get extremely pissed off over nothing. Like I started walking straight forward on the sidewalk without giving a shit if I shoulder checked somebody or needed to push past them (unless they were intimidating) because I couldn't be bothered to move a couple steps out of the way for these NPCs. I also couldn't fake my personality hardly at all to be more likeable and I'd even get mad at inanimate objects if I knocked something over for example. Also my sex drive definitely went down indicating poor hormone status. I'd still choose this over being fat again tho. My jokes are funnier (I never even attempt to be funny), people actually listen to what I'm saying and respect my opinion, I catch women staring at me (When I give a fuck to even look in their direction as to not inflate their ego). I'd choose this over being fat again any day.
Anyway today I finally ate until I was full and my mood instantly improved, but I need a sustainable diet to start tomorrow. How do you stay 10-12% lean with good mood and hormones? Also at that level do you have to ignore hunger signals or can you maintain it without being hungry?

Dude fast one day per week, it would be equivalent by lowering your cals about another 300 per day
This way you can eat 300 more per day (add 1800) then fast on Sunday or something (deficit of 2000 or whatever you burn per day)
Seems like the only maintainable strategy