How to cut correctly without losing muscles and libido?

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
I know that i need to find out my daily calories i need and eat like 300-500 calories less and get enough protein.

Problem is, every website is telling me different numbers on my Tdee. Some say 2400, other 2900. big difference.

Questions:
Does it matter what i eat?
How to find out my correct TDEE?
How can i maintain my libido while cutting?
Should i cut at all and be very skinny or build more mass first?
Can i cut anf build muscles simultaneously?
If not, is it possible with testosterone?

@prettyboislime @Amnesia @loox @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
750 mg Test + 750 mg Tren + 40 mg Superdrol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
750 mg Test + 750 mg Tren + 40 mg Superdrol
Seems too much for first cycle no? I was thinking about 350mg t per week but still how much should i eat

• +1
@Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Seems too much for first cycle no? I was thinking about 350mg t per week but still how much should i eat
nah, if i were you i would also add Equipoise, Boldenone, Deca and HGH for optimal efficiency. Beginners need to make use of their virgin receptors and blast these things i said

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Start at a number of Cals you're going to cut out at and be strick as fuck with it, then weigh yourself every morning and take photos. This way you can tweak your cal intake + or - depending on if you're okay with your progression (most ppl do this by about 100 cal). It doesn't matter what you eat, but some foods make it easier than others (nutrient-dense vs not) and eating too much shit will obv fuck with your macros. Cutting and gain muscle is possible for newbies and those on roids, otherwise you're going to have to sacrifice SOME muscle and strength loss.

Unless you have access to a lab where you can properly measure your Basal Metablic Rate, you'll never have an exact number for your TDEE. Like I said, use the scale and photos. I can't remember the specific weekly weight loss that's ideal for cutting, but you can figure that out.

Last edited:
  • +1
You got to get a sufficient amount of protein in your system daily to hold onto the muscle you built while you cut down weight.

• +1
Problem is, every website is telling me different numbers on my Tdee. Some say 2400, other 2900. big
Different calculators

Hop on whatever your realistic calculated tdee is for a week and follow it or change it depending on how your weight changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Also, ALD-52 will be a game changer for cutting and bulking in general.

• +1
  • +1
Also remember that cutting should be gradual, don't go too fast. This right here can actually backfire on how shredded you can eventually get and can potentially mess with your libido

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
massive amounts of proteins, carbs to power your workouts and the best thing to burn fat is cardio, cardio, cardio, even if you have to eat more.

• +1
massive amounts of proteins, carbs to power your workouts and the best thing to burn fat is cardio, cardio, cardio, even if you have to eat more.
Thought cardio is not good for maintaining muscles

just keep lifting, you are not competing for mr. olympia. you can be on a surpluss, gain muscle and shred the fat with the cardio, as long as you are not natty limit peak advanced freak.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Kingcel32
The loss of muscle due to cardio is minimal unless your training to run something like a marathon. I always finish my workouts with a 1-2 mile run and have two dedicated cardio days and tbh I have an objectively decent physique

• +1
eat 200 calories below maintenance and weight yourself then if u still at the same weight for a week cut another 200 calories until you reach your goal+ keep a very heigh protein diet like 2.4 you bw

• +1
Low impact cardio is fine. The stepmille is the best for this. HIIT sessions i recommend for cardio. They promote insulin sensitivity and is the type of cardio that is going to help you push through workouts. Start HIIT low and increase as weight loss stalls. Starting with 20 minutes is enough. Don't exceed 45mins as thats when it can send catabolic signals.

• +1
cut with steroids. only way not to lose muscle while losing fat

• +1
for me it's impossible. I lose libido if I am not eating above maintenance so I cut extremely quick to get it over with. 500 - 1000 calories a day 100g of protein

• +1
Why what’s that
Its a mental agent/pre workout that makes you motivated to workout, productive etc and not slack off. Also keeps your diet in check

It has been proven to speed up metabolism and boost production of muscle-building cells exponentially. The only problem is that since it’s a stronger chemical, it’s a bit harder to get than some regular Creatine.

this dude is joking btw
What makes you say this? I’m giving him solid advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raystar66 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Its a mental agent/pre workout that makes you motivated to workout, productive etc and not slack off. Also keeps your diet in check

It has been proven to speed up metabolism and boost production of muscle-building cells exponentially. The only problem is that since it’s a stronger chemical, it’s a bit harder to get than some regular Creatine.

What makes you say this? I’m giving him solid advice.
Running the most neurotoxic and side effect compounds there is being tren and superdrol. Not only that but running almost 2g of gear a week. There are probably many bodybuilders that get their pro card that dont even run that much. For a first cycle, 400mg of test is enough but OP is no where near to the point where he should be looking for PEDs and shutting down his testicles.

• +1
Running the most neurotoxic and side effect compounds there is being tren and superdrol. Not only that but running almost 2g of gear a week. There are probably many bodybuilders that get their pro card that dont even run that much. For a first cycle, 400mg of test is enough but OP is no where near to the point where he should be looking for PEDs and shutting down his testicles.
Wont my balls start working again after pct?

I think i need to run test cycle cuz im old and cant wait too long for a good body

Tren and superdrol are nothing. Bodybuilders in the 40s popped them like candy. They ate their Superdrol with their cereal. It’s been proven that at safe doses like the ones I listed for OP, these compounds are safe for use.

The truth is that to see results better than a natty, grams of gear are required. There is no bluepill in my words.

• JFL
Reactions: raystar66
Wont my balls start working again after pct?

I think i need to run test cycle cuz im old and cant wait too long for a good body
They will but PCT comes with a bunch of sides too. How old are you? If you cant bench 2 plates, squat 3 plates and deadlift 4 plates then your no way near to the point of taking PEDs.

• +1
Tren and superdrol are nothing. Bodybuilders in the 40s popped them like candy. They ate their Superdrol with their cereal. It’s been proven that at safe doses like the ones I listed for OP, these compounds are safe for use.

The truth is that to see results better than a natty, grams of gear are required. There is no bluepill in my words.
lmao stop the trolling

• +1